there was a lot i was going to say, but you no longer deserve that much of my time. a few points, though:
- i never saw ---- call you an "evil ****" - i don't read every single exchange he has on FB. in any case, after you had said to me a month ago, "When you grow a pair and a brain to match...... see ya then," i figured i was absolved of having to stand up for you in any meaningful fashion. also, my comment about housewives was in no way intended to degrade the position; it was intended to point out that you (apparently) have way too much free time on your hands.
- i'm glad you addressed your comments about me to ####, but felt the need to send it to me anyway. it just gives me cause now to just flat-out block your e-mail address (which will be done after this e-mail is sent) - any other addresses you send me mail from will also be blocked, and the unread e-mails will be deleted. i really don't give a **** what you think of me, although i must say that after 15+ years... yeah, it's a bit of a stunner. but thank you for letting me know how you really feel.
- you constantly talk about being "classy," but, through it all, you've shown me that you have NO CLASS. and this is your final demonstration, to me, of your lack of class. i could have taken a similar tack in my response as you took in this e-mail, but i decided not to, because i don't believe in stooping to such levels.
- i hope you forwarded your e-mail to everyone who you know who thinks highly of me. and, if you haven't, please, go ahead and do so. i just might, if you don't.
- one last piece of advice, a parting shot, if you will: if this is how you will behave when you discuss opinions, perhaps, in the future, you'll be wise enough to keep your mouth shut unless you can play nice with people who disagree with you. i'm just saying that, if you spoke to your best friend like he was an ignorant child (hey, like my biological sister does! nice touch! and i remember how you used to call HER a ****!), i can just imagine how you'd speak to people who disagree with you that you don't know as well.
no matter what may happen between us in the future, i will NEVER forget how you've treated me these last few months. you have crossed a line with me that you'll have a hard time crossing back over in the future. you should be ashamed of yourself for your actions, but you won't be, so, whatever.
i hope you and your family have a nice, long, healthy, and successful life.
(PS - i'm NOT BCC'ing #### on this. this was between YOU and ME. while i appreciate ####'s attempts to make peace between us, it has been clear to me for the last month and a half that you are not interested in it... and i knew that from back then that this - well, actually, [her husband]'s de-friending of me - would lead to the inevitable end of our friendship.)