Game quotes which can be found here.
Quote from508: Steal all the horny teenagers then throw them in a room the repopulate. then eat the babies.
Quote fromStep 509: get as far away as possible from Archon...
Quote from510: For real, when you see Archon RUN!!!
Quote fromI think that last baby I ate was full of drugs. I keep seeing such pretty colors and... Lady Gaga? What are you doing here? Fighting the communist zombies? Can I help? (drools)
Quote fromAnd AK, any blood on my extendo and you'll receive spankings for a month!
Quote fromI think Jhoira is hot:(
I'd sooo do her if she was real!:no:
She's my Magic-crush (of course, there's always Mirri, but I'm not into bestiality... I prefer humans).
LOL, I finally got to say that.:p
[patheticness]Could it be, in part, because Jhoira sorta looks like my ex?[/patheticness]
roflmao... this may be disturbing for people who're prone to getting the wrong idea out of things.:D
Quote fromMy "confusion" senses are tingling. Wait, why am I here? Who am I? What is that shadow lurking towards m-.
Archon, stop killing me
Tis AK's job to strangle, dismember, dissect and cook all victims for the Oblivion cafe.
Quote fromI took a survey, Archon. 1% of the population is giving you the thumbs-up for giving me soy sauce over gravy. The other 99% only got up a middle finger.
Quote fromWhen life hands you lemons, make everybody into orange juice.
Ya never know dark...and besides, blood + necrophilia = good times.
Quote fromfine, we don't refer to archon at all because she traumatized us all to the point where we don't remember anything
Quote fromArchon is the devil! FLEEE
Quote fromI haven't gotten my rolepm yet, but hey, I'm always down with a Cyan lynch
|Dimir's UltimatumMagic OnlineOCTGN2ApprenticeBuy These Cards|
2 Duskmantle, House of Shadow
4 Terramorphic Exspanse
2 Szadek, Lord of Secrets
2 Circu, Dimir Lombotomist
4 Hedron Crab
2 Nemises of Reason
4 Doom Blade
4 Tome Scour
4 induce Paranoia
4 Sadistic Sacrament
2 Archive Trap
2 Jace Beleren
2 Liliana Vess
4 cathardic Adept
2 Mind Rot
2 essence Scatter
1 Nemises of Reason
Warhammer Army lists
Wins Town, Maifa Nuetral
Welcome to Space Station Mafia, Archon Kamigawa. You are Jan de Witt, Townie Tracker.
With close to ten years of experience with orbital construction work, you've had a hand in most of the colony ships that have been dispatched to other star systems, as well as having helped with most of the recent additions to the EUSS. Skill is part of your success, but by coming to outer space you also found a place where your small stature (barely 160 cm) worked to your advantage. While your spacesuits have had to be specially constructed (usually modifed from the female versions), your size allowed you to work in tighter confines than most of your fellows could manage, allowing you to use your light touch to full effect.
Now that the station has been all but destroyed, you plan to take advantage of your diminutive frame to keep an eye on the others. With some luck, you should be able to keep track of people's movements at night without alerting them to your presence.
Each night, you may send me the name of a player you want to track. In the morning, I will send you a response letting you know who (if anyone) that player targetted on that night.
You win the game when there are only townie players left alive.