A Little About How I TradeA lot of my cards are NM although some have seen some play. I try to mark most of them, but it gets tiring after a while. If condition is important to you, you should ask.
Sometimes I don't mind looking at lists.
In a few circumstances, I do accept monies. If you plan on just trying to buy cards, I ask that you not post that on this thread. PM me instead.
- I want English cards. I DO NOT value foreign language cards higher. I prefer to not have them at all.
- Use private messages. I've turned off list notifications.
- Refs determine sending.
- Trades are confirmed when mailing addresses are exchanged.
- Trades that are accepted with me will be called delivered if USPS tracking reports that it has arrived at your residence.
- I will only accept tournament legal cards (no water damage, no odd bending/curving, no gold-bordered cards, no defacing, no rips, no tears, etc.)
- I use TCGPlayer's Condition Guide to determine condition.
- In general, I HATE FOILS. So if I don't have them listed as wants, don't offer them.
- If you want me to trade you eternal format cards for newer cards, I expect a premium.
- Unless I'm willing to trade down for whatever reason, 10 bargain bin $1 cards does not equal a single $10 card.
- Unless there's a very good reason, I don't use SCG pricing.
- My wants are set specific.