Quote from Meistersheep »Hey sorry for necroing
Just wanted to know more about the [Changeling Berserker] combo(s).
So this is my understanding currently,
1. As changeling berserker enters the battlefield, its champion a creature ability goes on the stack.
2. At the same time, Inalla's eminence also triggers and goes on the stack.
3. You then choose to put "champion a creature" on the stack first then the eminence on top of it.
4. Eminence resolves and another changeling berserker comes into play.
5. A second "champion a creature" ability goes on the stack.
6. To resolve that, you target the original changeling berserker, removing it from play.
Now here's my question, what happens to the original "champion a creature" at this point?
Can I still remove a creature from play and bring it back immediately because the changeling berserker that was attached to this trigger has already left play?
2) Archaeomancer + time warp + crystal shard or riptide laboratory makes infinite turns. This also works with Timestream Navigator if you have ascend (which you should since it costs 8-10 mana to go off).
No entomb, buried alive, or beacon of unrest? ;o