Quote from Urabrask »Source: https://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/632609133305135104/commander-legends-maro-teaser
I will add what I think we already know from the leaks, the list of leak cards can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZR6gsXh_Fy-epAhT3FpZJQkuO_tep8rTpVcB4JSHO2o/mobilebasic#
• A card that lists fourteen creature abilities
• A card that returns three different cards types from the graveyard to the battlefield (and not a combination we’ve ever done before)
• A card that basically turns one evergreen keyword action into another evergreen keyword action - Could be the blue Sphinx from the first leaks
Eligeth, Augur of the Crossroads 4UU
Legendary Creature — Sphinx (U)
If you would look at a number of cards by scrying, instead draw that many cards.
• A card that temporarily steals a creature from a new place - Zara, Renegade Recruiter?
Zara, Renegade Recruiter 3UR
Legendary Creature — Human Pirate (R)
Whenever ~ attacks, look at defending player's hand. You may put a creature card from among those cards onto the battlefield under your control tapped and attacking that player or a planeswalker they control. Return that creature to its owner's hand at the beginning of the next end step.
• A card that’s stronger the fewer colors in your commander’s color identity - Could be the land from the leaks
T: Add C.
3, T, Pay life equal to the number of colors in your commander's color identity: Draw a card.
• Multiple legendary creatures of siblings of previous legendary creatures
• A card that grants certain kinds of protection based on what permanents you have on the battlefield - Could be Rebbec
Rebbec, Architect of Ascent 3W
Legendary Creature — Human Artificer (U)
Artifacts you control have protection from each converted mana cost among artifacts you control.
• A card that references both beginning phase and postcombat main phase
• A legendary creature that shares four of the five words in its name with three other legendary creatures - Kodama of the East Tree?
Kodama of the East Tree 4GG
Legendary Creature — Spirit (R)
Whenever another permanent enters the battlefield under your control, if it wasn't put onto the battlefield with this ability, you may put a permanent card with equal or lesser converted mana cost from your hand onto the battlefield.
• A creature with four words of rules text and fifty-two words of reminder text
Next, here is some rules text can you expect to see on cards in Commander Legends:
• “damage doesn’t cause you to lose life”
• “any number of Auras and Equipment you control”
• “except for commanders” - Most likely the white removal from the leaks
Clear the Ranks 3WW
Destroy all creatures and planeswalkers except for commanders.
• “where X is the number of attacking creatures with flying” - Siani, Eye of the Storm
Siani, Eye of the Storm 3U
Legendary Creature — Djinn Monk (U)
Whenever ~ attacks, scry X, where X is the number of attacking creatures with flying.
• “Whenever a token you control leaves the battlefield”
• “Whenever one or more Pirates you control deal damage to your opponents” - Malcolm, Keen-Eyed Navigator
Malcolm, Keen-Eyed Navigator 2U
Legendary Creature — Siren Pirate (U)
Whenever one or more Pirates you control deal combat damage to your opponents, create a Treasure token for each opponent dealt damage this way.
• “Commanders you control have” - Could be the black partner Falthis, Shadowcat Familiar
Falthis, Shadowcat Familiar 2B
Legendary Creature — Nightmare Cat (U)
Commanders you control have menace and deathtouch.
• “X is the number of artifacts you control plus the number of artifact cards in your graveyard”
• “chosen at random from among your opponents”
• “You and permanents you control have protection from Salamanders”
Finally, here are some creature type lines that will appear for the first time in Commander Legends:
• Legendary Creature - Horse - Keleth, Sunmare Familiar
Keleth, Sunmare Familiar 1W
Legendary Creature — Horse (U)
Whenever a commander you control attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on it.
• Legendary Creature – Elemental Lizard - Kediss, Emberclaw Familiar
The site that I linked has him only as a lizard, but from one of the pictures from the original ebay listing I can spot the elemental in the typeline.
Kediss, Emberclaw Familiar 1R
Legendary Creature — Elemental Lizard (U)
Whenever a commander creature you control deals combat damage to an opponent, it deals that much damage to each other opponent.
• Legendary Creature – Spirit Pirate
• Legendary Creature – Elephant Warrior
• Legendary Creature – Chimera - Gnostro the Jeskai Chimera from the leaks
Gnostro, Voice of the Rocks 1URW
Legendary Creature — Chimera (R)
T: Choose one. X is the number of spells you’ve cast this turn.
• Scry X.
• ~ deals X damage to target creature.
• You gain X life.
• Legendary Creature – Naga Druid
• Legendary Creature – Turtle Shaman - Archelus, Lagoon Mystic the Sultai card from the leaks
Archelus, Lagoon Mystic 1BGU
Legendary Creature — Turtle Shaman (R)
As long as ~ is tapped, other permanents enter the battlefield tapped.
As long as ~ is untapped, other permanents enter the battlefield untapped.
• Legendary Creature – Imp - Blim, Comedic Genius
Blim, Comedic Genius 2BR
Legendary Creature — Imp (R)
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player gains control of a permanent you control of your choice. Then each player loses life and discards cards equal to the number of permanents they control but don't own.
• Legendary Creature – Faerie Knight
• Legendary Creature – Rabbit Wizard
Quote from Ryperior74 »Quote from lynnalynn »Did Zilortha, Strength Incarnate have an online appearance? It would be cool to be able to get a non-Godzilla one!
and even if it did he said “art from Online magic that’s never seen paper till now”
Quote from lynnalynn »Did Zilortha, Strength Incarnate have an online appearance? It would be cool to be able to get a non-Godzilla one!
Quote from Borealis »Quote from lynnalynn »I personally already consider colorless as the sixth color at this point, taking Purple's spot.Which is probably for the best. As it already comes with its own special mana symbol and is meant to represent the bizarre and alien. The only thing it lacks is really a true Barry's Land, as while we got Wastes, it doesn't have a unique type. Personally I'm fond of Dream, Rift, or Distortion.
Quote from lynnalynn »I personally already consider colorless as the sixth color at this point, taking Purple's spot.
Quote from The Lord of Tresserhorn »Haakon, Stromgald Scourge
Tetzimoc, Primal Death
Quote from boombox_smk »Countryside Villa
Land Plains Common
Countryside Villa enters the battlefield tapped unless you control three or more
When Countryside Villa enters the battlefield untapped, you may put a +1/+1 counter
on target creature.
Google translates the flavor text in two ways:
"The female place is the place." -or-
"There is always a place for the British route."
This is supposedly the spoiler for Tencent's MTG page, but not only am I unable to locate the spoiler, it looks as though the website has been updated in many months.