Quote from Voila!"Black NEVER does anything with enchantments. EVER."?!? Serious, SERIOUS failure of imagination here.
Quote from luminum canI assume you mean it would have smaller stats as well. Otherwise... wow.
Quote from luminum canPerfect Reflection 3UU
You may have Perfect Reflection enter the battlefield as a copy of any permanent on the battlefield.
Quote from mondu_the_fatChronos -- infinite mana and infinite draw with aphetto achcemist or any other permanent that untaps a creature.
Quote from Guinea PigQuickly taking the test for fun, I get 43. Hard to say what it would translate to had I really took it. There's one or two where being tainted by the discussion worked in my favor (I'd most like have missed 30, answering Vorthos), but if I had taken the time to actually think over the questions might have given me a better score. I missed
16) I remembered blue getting 2/3 vanillas for 2U, so 2/2 for 1 didn't seem much of a stretch. I forgot that black gets 3/2 for 2B, though. On the other other hand, red has gotten 2/3 and 3/2 (and this one recently) for 2R as well.
19) Should have gotten this with a bit of thinking. Damage equal to power was just too much of a draw.
31) I remembered that pinging moved to uncommon, but I missed the damage prevention move.
38) The Rhox ability has pretty much been retired. I suppose that a retired mechanic can be more likely to see print than an off-color mechanic.
44) Intuition vs limited interaction, I guess intuition is far more important.
46) My handle on the demographics is definitely lacking.
48) Here I may have suffered from being tainted by the discussion, but excluding vanillas from virtual vanillas seems more useful for discussion.
Quote from AlurenNOpe, it has a single definition for X, which is the amount of red mana spent to pay X. This means that you can cast it paying RRR and for X paying RRR2. That means that you get to pay X with any other color just to achieve the split second to it.
Quote from GigaGuessRegarding the not feeling totally red, per se...could it possibly be RU?
Quote from guyarneyBecause commons don't sell more product the way mythics do.
Quote from Telekinesisnope. Even if you could it would still be way too narrow to ever be of any use.