I'm Back: Ravnica Allegiance EditionSo Ravnica Allegiance is just around the corner, and by the looks of it there's no real must have goodies for this deck, much to my chagrin. Though, there are a few cards that bear mentioning.
- Gateway Sneak: This is the card I'm most confident on making the cut. It has most of the qualities that this deck wants. Drawing cards and having 1 power is definitely tempting, though I would of preferred the power and toughness reversed for equipment usage. He's probably going to see play within the deck, and most likely will be taking the place of Riptide Entrancer, imo.
- Eyes Everywhere: Okay, I actually like this card in a more budget focused decklist. It provides constant value and some political applications. While it's not going to make my current build, I could see this going into a much casual oriented Tetsuko decklist.
- Mass Manipulation: I'm seeing this as an adequate finisher for people that don't have access to Expropriate. It does have the ability to steal Planeswalkers which is fairly unique in the world of blue Mind Control spells. It might be more preferable in a meta that runs rife with Superfriends decks though.
- Verity Circle: Another interesting card that probably doesn't make the cut. The abilities are all fine, but I'd rather have a way to tap down creatures that wasn't so monstrously expensive. Play Opposition instead, it's much more flexible, and can provide huge tempo swings on stalled boards unlike the circle here. Hmmm, now that I think about it I might need to find a place for Opposition.
- Sage's Row Savant: Should most likely just play Augury Owl instead if you're considering this card...