The DCC: February 23rd, 2018
Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How To Play
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote in the day's poll, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into
a pollthe thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM me instead and I'll explain it.
- Anyone can post the new thread for the day. When you post it, make sure that:
You have a poll in the thread; You include everyone's cards (excluding cards that have been disqualified); The poll is marked as public and multiple choice with a one-day time limit; and
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
Notes of the Day
Said it before, said it again: Coming up with notes is hard.
DCC February Scoreboard
Probations: Tim1137 (20 days left)
Quote from Rudyard »netn10, Tim1137
Creature - Spider (R)
Other Spider creatures you control get +0/+1 and have deathtouch.
Creatures your opponents control with flying attack you each turn if able.
Quote from Forestsguy »Netn10 Flatline
Creature - Spider (Uncommon)
Sparkweaver gets +1/+1 and has vigilance if you control a planeswalker.
Quote from Antiantiserum »Votes: Forestguy, void_nothing
Quote from Tim1137 »Votes: Netn10, Forestsguy
When Devouring Forests enters the battlefield, search your library for a Forest, reveal it, and put it into your hand.
At the beginning of your end step, sacrifice a creature, or sacrifice Devouring Forests. Then, if you have 3 or more creature cards in your graveyard, transform Devouring Forests.
Amazonia, Exuberant Rainforest
, Sacrifice a creature: Add to your mana pool. Then search your library for a creature card and exile it. Until end of turn, you may cast that card.
Quote from netn10 »Votes: ForestGuy, Antiantiserum
Form of the False God
When Form of the False God enters the battlefield, create five 1/1 white Cleric creature tokens and your life total becomes 0.
As long as you control a Cleric, you can't lose the game and your opponents can't win the game.
Tap five untapped Clerics you control: You draw five cards and you deal 5 damage to target creature or player.
Quote from Flatline »Votes: Atniantiserum, Rudyard (The fact that I'm the first person voting for this makes me wonder if it's more powerful than I'm thinking.)
Fill the Void
Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost equal to or less than the number of creatures you control that died this turn, put that card onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.
Sometimes those that step into fill the power vacuum created by a military victory can be more dangerous than those that have been deposed.
Quote from void_nothing »Votes: netn10, Antiantiserum
Enchantment - Aura (C)
Enchanted land has " : Target unblocked attacking creature becomes blocked."