The DCC: May 25th, 2019
Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How To Play
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote in the day's poll, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into
a pollthe thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM me instead and I'll explain it.
- Anyone can post the new thread for the day. When you post it, make sure that:
You have a poll in the thread; You include everyone's cards (excluding cards that have been disqualified); The poll is marked as public and multiple choice with a one-day time limit; and
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
Notes of the Day
Brb, not waking up until noon.
DCC May Scoreboard
Quote from valleybeyond »Votes: soramaro, DiscardUnearth
Reality of Death
Whenever a non-Spirit non-Zombie creature you control dies, you create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying and a 2/2 black Zombie creature token.
Succumbing to their wounds, the warrior fell. The spirit hovers over their own body in mourning. The body stirs.
Quote from JamBlock »soramaro, netn10
Creature - Human Knight (R)
Other creatures you control get +1/+1
Quote from soramaro »BlackWaltz, JamBlock
Witch of the Morass
Creature - Hag (UC)
At the beginning of each end step, if one or more creatures dealt combat damage to you this turn, put a -1/-1 counter on target creature an opponent controls. Its controller loses 2 life.
The townspeople soon understood that the old lady in the swamp was best left alone.
Quote from netn10 »Votes: valleybeyond, BlackWaltz3
Creature - Zombie (Rare)
: Undying Persistent gains persist until end of turn.
: Undying Persistent gains undying until end of turn.
Quote from void_nothing »Votes: BlackWaltz3, DiscardUnearth
Creature - Surrakar (U)
When Blue-Ringed Surrakar enters the battlefield, creatures you control get -1/-1 until end of turn. If you control two or more basic Islands, those creatures get -3/-1 until end of turn instead.