Quote from Sepiriel »Quote from loran16 »Quote from Sepiriel »@loran: i addressed your post in my catch up albeit inderectly. Your point was that i was reaching too far and thats it, i disagree.
i think i was weĺl within reach to state that a player who provides a list by the 9nth post and then goes rvs happy based on that post once rvs is done, only to later on state the list was a joke once questioned to be waffling and it strentgthened my view of vaimes being scummy.
@vaimes: ill get to your reply later tonight because im phone posting and i think a post break down would be better than a paragraph response
Yeah, no. I'm keeping my vote where it is since you:
A. ignored my attack
B. continue to insist a scum list in a person's first vote wasn't a joke and are attacking someone for it.
I dont really care about your point A.
Your point B baffles the mind, because:
1. That list was NOT provided with Vaimes first vote, in fact that list contained no vote he was already voting fulcrum at that time.
2. He then decided he 'was bored' (by his own admission) and decided to make a joke T/S list.
3. Checking the time stamps shows that there was no way Vaimes was actually bored.
4. He comes back to this JOKE list as a way to try to RVS vote people at post #40 when fulcrum was in heavy swing of her 'vaimes is scum' (which she later reveals to be a ploy because she thought Vaimes was obv town and was fetching for reactions a different can of worms and one Generic went into in more detail).
5. He doubles back on the list using the 'it was a joke list' defense because i was calling him on it, if you notice (although i did not at the time) the 'RVS vote to engage people' gives him a sort of excuse for dropping his vote on fulcrum even tho fulcrum was nailing him hard at the time for being scummy (again she later on states that she was just looking for reactions BUT the point here is that there was no way for Vaimes to know that, lest he can read her mind or has access to some form of outside communication).
It was his second post, right after his random vote post (so yes I was off by a post). You really expect us to believe such a list could be anything but a joke? Baloney. And yes, clearly you can see his state of mind to find whether he was bored or not (given his inability to wait for other people to post before posting 4 more times, seems plenty plausible to me).
@Generic - good news! All of us have totally read Hunts' prior games to be able to tell when he's playing differently. Wait, no we haven't.