Quote from Bur »
- Unlike Tom, I'm focusing on solving this game and not just roleplaying a computer.
- Since killing the SK lets the town win?
- Would you do that?
- Since I have my honour and pride. I want to win by catching the SK instead of defecting. Otherwise, I would've defected already.
- Why does it seem super scummy?
- Yeah, since I totes have power over RNG.
I have few questions for you: Why aren't you scumhunting? Why are you so obsessed over the alt. wincon? Why not just start lynching people at random if we start removing people from PoE-pool by random?
@Everyone: Do you agree that we should allow a single player among us defect tonight? If you end up being chosen to defect (by whatever means), will you defect? If you end up not being chosen, will cooperate?
Quote from Mindreaver »Quote from shinen »I'd rather not commit my vote to paper
I'm a little suspicious now that we have one confirmed vote-metalmind. In the books, there was always a pair (push and pull, seek and hide, etc). It's possible to have a second, opposite, power (one is a double voter and one nullifies a vote against them or something like that).
We don't see Killjoy and Hunger voting yet either. But you're the only one playing games (I would vote but I'm not going to on principle). In light of JDs claim, and confirmation, I'd like to see if you vote is counted.
Quote from shinen »I'd rather not commit my vote to paper
Quote from Prophylaxis »Would you vote for jd if I promise to unvote him after you vote?
I don't want to pass up relevant wagon information this early in the game.