If I were trying to build this. This is what I'd be looking at:
(1) Bombs: You have Verix and Helm of the Host as your best cards. Traxos might be a semi-bomb, depending on how much you can support him. Grunn and Slimefoot are cards that demand answers. I don't consider the Scriptures a "bomb" in this sense either, though it's a great card.
(2) Removal: You have no Red removal (:(). Two black spells. Three White spells. Two Deep Freeze in Blue. This is not a lot.
(3) Fixing: Ideally in sealed the games are slower and you have more time to develop, so you an play more colors and more of your most powerful spells. But you still want some amount of fixing. Looks like you don't have very much of that either, with 1 Grow from the Ashes and maybe an Envoy.
(4) Your Red isn't exciting except for the dragon. And the dragon is great, don't get me wrong (I had him in my afore-mentioned 9-0 deck) but it does appear to be the color where you have the most dudes, so you might have to play Red just to get the right creature count. I feel like you might be forcing the Black, though, for the Scriptures + removal spells, when it's not very good otherwise.
(5) I am definitely running that Traxos, and also the Replicator, as they both want the same kinds of spells anyway. It you have even 5-6 ways to activate them they are worth it, imo, and between your Legends and equipment you should easily have that.
(6) I might try a R/G build, and splash the Black for Slimefoot and the removal spells. That might look like:
Which is a curve of:
Which seems all right. You have 9 historic spells, even without the Guardians, which seems like enough. You could try and jam the Eldest Reborn in there as well, but that seems a little dicy.