20) Incubation // Incongruity- It does have two halves with vastly different effects, but they are just both versions of cards no one tends to play anyway.
19) Ministrant of Obligation- Much grinder than the token effects I would want in CUbe.
18) Tin Street Dodger- Red gets a lot of 1/1 hasters with small upside, and this is definitely a small upside.
17) Lawmage's Binding- Flash Arrest is very interesting, but three mana removal needs to be better, especially in a Guild section.
16) Plague Wight- Very interesting effect on an attacker, still probably worse than a generic 3/2.
15) Sage's Row Savant- A 2/1 Omenspeaker, maybe interesting for blue aggro.
14) Essence Capture- Another interesting blue aggro card, though double blue is rough.
13) Sphinx of New Prahv- Interesting as a 4-power evasive and hard-to-kill threat. Vigilance is nice, but having 3 toughness limits its effectiveness.
12) Frilled Mystic- Guaranteed 2-for-1, but I have cut a lot of the blink cards, which limits the upside.
11) Rhythm of the Wild- I have never been very interested in Fires of Yavimaya effects, but this might be better.
10) Skewer the Critics- Realizing that this is quite bad at clearing blockers dampened my excitement.
9) Senate Guildmage- Very solid controlling 2-drop for Azorius.
8) Sunder Shaman- I love maindeckable artifact and enchantment destruction, but the casting cost is rough.
7) Sharktocrab- Decent option on its own and has a lot of upside with other +1/+1 counter effects.
6) Trollbred Guardian- Attacks as a 7/7 trampler early than anything else, but has no protection for itself or immediate value when cast.
5) Depose // Deploy- Another really solid defensive card, but also has offensive potential with the flying tokens.
4) Drill Bit- My potential sleeper of the set, as this can really help amp up early pressure and keep the opponent off of a key comeback spell.
3) Sphinx of the Guildpact- An extremely resilient big creature that plays great on offensive and defense.
2) Light Up the Stage- Very strong support for the red aggro decks without being shoehorned into controlling decks.
1) Pteramander- Has a quite solid downside and also lots of upside in the spellslinging decks. Kind of like Cryptic Serpent, in that it should also have enough play in a low-creature control deck that does not focus on turboing spells into the yard.