...I have no reason to give you false information either.
Whatever. Do whatever you want, but I don't understand how you can do anything but vote Shin.
- Registered User
Member for 1 month and 2 days
Last active Tue, Jun, 18 2019 17:11:55
- 0 Followers
- 452 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 13, 2019 Posted in: Mafia
Jun 13, 2019I've... literally already won and left the game.Posted in: Mafia
Just read my posts, and look at Shinichi's post I just quoted previously. He's claiming he knew Vaimes had to be the roleblocker, while also saying Vaimes had no chance to be a wolf.
I ultimately don't really care what you do, but if you can't understand getting invested into a game when you spend a month hunting down the wolf team and solving the game, I dunno what to tell you.
Jun 13, 2019Posted in: MafiaQuote from Shinichi »Quote from Thousand_Winds »Lynching Vaimes isn't like. The worst thing in the world here. But it's betting the game on KJ being town.
If he's a wolf, I get to win, but so do wolves.
If you think Vaimes/Shin/Tom have more combined wolf equity than KJ, then it's a good plan.
There is like 0 world where mafia is in vaimes, it just doesn't make sense. I would easily vote KJ, let me find how who he roleblocked though.
HE CLAIMS TO KNOW VAIMES WAS THE ROLEBLOCKER, ABOVE.
I KNOW I SAID I WAS GONE, BUT THIS NEEDS EMPHASIZED.
IN LARGE TEXT. FOR I AM AM A DIREWOLF WITH NO INDOOR VOICE.
Jun 13, 2019I don't really understand why I'm bothering.Posted in: Mafia
I've already won the game. But I got invested in actually lynching wolves and solving because of who I am as a person (and it helped my win condition to actually kill wolves).
I'm done, see you guys in postgame.
I had a great time and hope you guys did too. I might not be town, but it felt pretty good to bring this down to just us alive.
Jun 13, 2019Yeah I don't really care about the setup, though rolecop is a pretty safe lynch 95% of time.Posted in: Mafia
It's strictly on behavior and mindset.
Things to look at:
1) Rodemy's shot on Shin, and the mindset behind that. The read both directions and the shot were all really heavily TMI'd - they knew each other were wolves.
2) Chris' push on Rodemy. Super, super flat. Again, it comes down to Chris knowing Shinichi is a wolf, and therefore instead of consideration for alignment, he pushes it in a very 1-level direction, with a kind of on-the-nose accuracy to it. This was not a mislynch push, especially the way he backed off the read on d2. That was him going 'oh are we really not gonna wagon my teammate anymore? okay sure, yes this is great then'.
3) Tom's interactions with...everyone. Tom's posts in general. He's been the towniest he's ever been this game, fairly transparent, trying to solve the setup, you can just see him sifting through the game and mechanics in an extremely organic way. He was trying to piece partial information and figure out what it meant in terms of people's alignments, and there was no hint of the TMI that riddled the wolf team.
4) Tom's push on Rhand was very much a 'I think Rhand is a villager, but I'm down to kill him to further my alt win con anyways'. This was not a lynch trying to generate town credit. I don't even think Tom would do that as a partner, not when there were so many villagers (and reminder - if Tom is a wolf, that'd make Shin a villager this game) he could have pushed at that point in a much more organic fashion. This was him looking at wagons, kind of going 'ehhhh, I don't want to lynch Chris d1, but oh hey Rhand can die sure, win condition woo'.
5) Shinichi's utter lack of solving. I feel like it's been especially evident in the lategame, but he's just been phonining it in since wolves started to die. There's no spark there, he's not figuring anything out. He opportunistically hopped on the olive branch I gave him like 'oh right if I'm supposed to pretend to be town then I guess someone else has to be the wolf, KJ sounds good'. It was pure opportunism, with 0 attempt to actually figure out who the last wolf was.
6) Lastwhisper n1 kill - Tom does not make this kill. Shinichi does make this kill. Vaimes goes along with it to save Shadow from finding a replacement. Chris and Rhand are afk and are fine just not having to read Lasts posts any longer.
7) The way Shinichi handled the rolecop on me comes from a wolf a lot more than a villager. He was content to just keep letting me shoot town. If he was a villager this game he'd have come for me, imo. I think most of his rolecop choices were ???, but after his confusion on D1 about DV being neutral or not, there's just no way he's telling the truth about thinking I'm a town vig especially when he made multiple posts referencing a SK existing. That's a wolf chat perspective slip, where they'd been talking about a SK and while Shin isn't like, conventionally similar player to a lot of the game, he's not dumb. He can count to 2 and figure out that if there's another kill at night, and he thinks there's a SK, the guy he role copped is that SK. He was just faking stupidity/ignorance, and that's never town.
8) Rhand pushed on Highroller on d1 with some really awkward interactions. I think it was Tubba that called him out on him voting highroller because 'his town reads were voting for him' when his town reads were voting for Shinichi too, and Shin had more votes/Rhand was reading him not-town at the time. Pretty clear 'try to push up a wagon to maybe save partner' situation.
9) It's Shinichi, dude. Like. Yes, he was pushed on by wolves. But are you telling me you don't rand into wolf chat, see Shin's on your team, come rolling into D1, see him with contradictions and poor posts, and like.... call him town? Nah. You bury his ass, and try to generate credit. Town just uh. Decided not to let them do that.
Tom is super pure this game, has fantastic interactions with all kind of nuance to them, extremely visible thought process and solving, and he's just far out of his wolf game. Shin has displayed 0 solving, has horrible interactions with wolves and Vaimes spewed him wolf with that eyeroll too (sorry Vaimes). Even the wolf team knows their team is obvious, just was doing a last ditch effort to get me to side with them.
If you wanna lynch Tom and it feels right for it, you do you I guess, but remember this post. I want to lynch 5 straight wolves in 5 straight days because red flips are my lifeblood. I won't be around for the last one, but I'm a Stark in all but name. Don't make this another f3 loss where you come in and snapvote the obvious villager broski. Because Tom really is that obvious villager this time.
Jun 13, 2019This is me 100% just townsiding, I've already won and left the game.Posted in: Mafia
I've put in a lot of work into lynching wolves this game, and while I was at least pretending consideration this final day, it's just 100% always Shinichi here. Tom is never, ever, ever a wolf this game with the interactions he has. The pushes on Shinichi are flat and 1-level. They're pushing on him because they know he is a wolf, because they know he is a wolf.
I'll pull up quotes and stuff after I finish up a few work things if day hasn't ended yet, but there is depth and nuance to unfakeable from Tom. The back and forth with Chris especially is just so fluid and natural.
Jun 13, 2019Posted in: MafiaQuote from Killjoy »I can't tell if you're town siding or siding with your daddy, Winds.
Not sure I can trust you.
Did you say why it's always shin over Tom?
Go through both of their iso's.
It's literally always Shin here.
Chris and Rodemy both TMI'd that Shin was a wolf. The way they talked to him felt like they knew for a fact he was a wolf, and it was super blatant. Rodmey's shot was something where he only does it that way if Shin is a wolf, too - he had no concern that he'd flip town and he'd look bad, he pulled the shot with no consideration to town's perception.
Tom is just incredibly lock clear off in depth, nuanced interactions and consistent solving.
Do your due diligence, but I'm 100% locked in on Shin > Tom.
Jun 13, 2019The pack survives.Posted in: Mafia
Thanks for the gg dudes.
Vote Shin 100% in f3, KJ.
Jun 13, 2019Posted in: Mafia
Highroller was a 'I just replaced in, he was a lowposter, interacting with him feels like pulling teeth from a rock, and had a possible wolf slip regarding scum team numbers' shot.
Also thought there was probably 1 between him and Rhand for some reason, and I submtited Rhand first, then switched it to Highroller.
Jun 13, 2019I do.Posted in: Mafia
100% truecliaimed at this point.
Except the part about where my alt win condition is redacted
If all stark/nw die I'm just a pure SK and need to be last person alive.
Jun 13, 2019Posted in: Mafia
I know id have to in a potential final 3 but then i could still tie the baratheons for least lynch votes and perhaps the tiebreaker will be that our was a lower percentage (because we lived way longer)
Its my responsibility to at least attempt 5 wins for me and grape (and 3 for cantrip/johnny)
Once KJ confirms he throne voted himself, he can vote Vaimes and I'll hammer.
No need for you to vote today.
Jun 13, 2019Posted in: MafiaQuote from Vaimes »Can I die now please.
You can die once KJ confirms he got his throne vote in.
Jun 13, 2019I think I could have convinced KJ.Posted in: Mafia
You were never a wolf this game.
KJ was only considering you because of the mechanics aspect w/ roleblocker imo. If it was known to be 2 wolves alive it's different.
Jun 13, 2019Posted in: Mafia
No way he should have been actually telling people i was VT today right?
Did yall just decide not to try to win?
I lynch him over you 100% of the time in a lategame situation like this if he says you're lying.
Jun 13, 2019(I actually legit thought it was just Shin and you were probably town, but the mechanics factor didn't really make sense either, so you can absolutely count this as fooling me if you really want to for the pride factor. I think I'd have grilled you more as town when you started to coast after the Chris lynch, but your early game play was fantastic and smooth. Congrats on losing your shield in future games, or at least making the bar be set a little higher :v)Posted in: Mafia
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.