How would you rank these decks: 1) Edric vs 2) Derevi stax vs 3) Derevi non-stax? Best being the one that wins the most in 4 player pods
My take on the 2 commanders from looking through forums and videos:
- bashing with small creatures: while i dont playing political cards or commanders, I play politically. I usually wait until its 1v1 and finish the last guy in one turn. Small creatures HOPEFULLY will make me less of a target, and that's pretty good
- There seems to be only one way to play: attack, draw your deck, extra turns, repeat
- it seems edric might be a bit weak defensively? If edric does become the target early on, there isn't too much you can do, since you gotta keep the tiny 1cmc on board to keep getting you card draw
- deciding what to tap/untap seems like a nice puzzle. It's probably fun and challenging to navigate this dec
- stax will obviously get hate
- if i dont run stax like [[winter orb]], and [[stasis]], is derevi even good?
How do these commanders compare with each other? what are your thoughts on 1) Edric vs 2) Derevi stax vs 3) Derevi non-stax?
Which one of the decks would do the best in 4 player causal games? Feel free to suggest other commanders to look into as well