Played some more now with the list. Tried a Choke against the pesky UWs running around and with good success. It can be hit with Bloodbraid Elf and is another complicated threat for them to deal with on top of everything else that has haste.
One thing that we struggle against is numerous Path to Exiles. With Snapcaster Mage and such I'm thinking on a good anti-card for it, but I haven't figured it out yet.
Going to tune the sideboard a bit more pre-Prague GP that is coming this weekend. Let me know if you have any fresh technology.
- Registered User
Member for 7 months and 25 days
Last active Thu, Oct, 25 2018 04:50:54
- 0 Followers
- 4 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 13, 2018Ok I played in the tournament mentioned above yesterday and went 3-2 just missing out on Top8:Posted in: Aggro & Tempo
1. 1-2 vs Mardu Pyromancer. Grindy, eventually he outgrinded me with tokens and Bedlam Reveler through an early Blood Moon.
2. 2-0 vs Traverse Death Shadow. Felt like a good match-up with him getting low on life and myself haste:ing and stealing his critter with Eldrazi Obligator.
3. 2-0 vs Bring to Light / Scapeshift. Caverns on Eldrazi got my dues past the Remand and Cryptic and T2 Thought-Knot Seer won me the games.
4. 2-0 vs Burn. I didn't have any sideboard against burn. Even so, he went low on life with fetching and I could Thought-Knot Seer and smash him dead. Went to 7 respective 11 each game, not in any real danger even though he had creatures and bolts. I thought it would be harder.
5. 1-2 vs TitanShift. Even games, he pulled Scapeshift and Primeval Titan from the top each critical turn needed. Felt even, but I wonder if we can have some sideboard against it?
It overall was a good experience. Sea Gate Wreckage was great and the mana base felt good. I think I'd like a Wastes in the main instead of the Wooded Foothills. It's very nice not having to fetch. Birds of Paradise was also excellent. They gave me mana, blocked flyers and one game they even stole it with Kessing Wolf Run, as expected
I'll go down one All Is Dust in the sideboard, the games I brought it in I only brought 1 copy in. Sorcerous Spyglass wasn't good and I think I can replace that one with something better. I will go up to two copies of Seal of Primordium as it's important versus Blood Moon and can land safely from Bloodbraid Elf.
Aug 10, 2018Hello fellow Eldrazi friends!Posted in: Aggro & Tempo
I'm going to take this list to a local GP Golden Ticket tournament on Sunday:
I wonder what you think of it? My local meta is the usual suspects; Humans, Jeskai Control, Tron etc. The Spatial Contortion is spicy I think because of the use on my own creatures Giant Growthing them sometimes as well as removal against the pesky humans running around.
Flex-slots: I don't like the Boreal Druid over Birds of Paradise since I need red and green mana more, and the flyer is important as a chumper vs. Humans, Jeskai etc and somethimes as a flying finisher with exalted and Kessig Wolf Run. Open for more suggestion here! What else spicy flex spots are great?
Land choices: Cutting down on the Cavern of Souls to only 2 copies in favor of Sea Gate Wreckage that has been powerful. Also only 1 copy of Wooded Foothills because with only 3 fetchables it's sometimes wierd. Making space for 1 Field of Ruin that can spice things up a bit. I'm wondering if to include a copy of Wastes or not, any suggestions otherwise on the lands?
Sideboard: I'm all up for suggestions here, have I missed something? What will I have a difficult time against with this sideboard do you think?
If it goes well I'm also thinking of playing it in GP Prague and perhaps even in GP Stockholm.
All the best,
Apr 20, 2018I just sold my entire MTGO collection to MTGO Traders, and now they ask me to write a positive review so I started this account to do itPosted in: Store Discussion
I compared several different vendors (GoatBots, Cardhoarder etc) but MTGO Traders gave the highest offer and were very quick in communications. It was a bit scary to hand out the password to Modo but it all went well and the international wire transfer only took 1 day!
So now I'm out, looking forward to Arena and if I want to play older formats I can rent the deck.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.