I started on this list:
Here's some of my findings:
1. 17 Lands was too low. I was getting stuck on 1 and 2 lands sometimes, causing me to lose A LOT of games in my first 3 leagues. I thought having an extra 2 cantrips with Architects of will, and then the two faithless lootings would aliviate this issue. Nope. I switched to 18 lands and it was WAY better. I cut an extra Architects of Will for an 18th land (Wooded Foothills).
2. Since I was only playing Jund colors with no manamorphose, I wanted the extra basic forest to play around Blood Moon. I didn't play against many BM decks, but the basic Forest was still good and I would continue playing it.
3. Whispers of Emrakul out of the board was AWESOME. It's great against control decks, combo decks, Tron, Valakut, and even burn. Since I'm not playing blue for stubborn denial, I really needed an extra push against these types of decks, and Whispers was GREAT. I went up to 4 in the board.
4. Against decks where creature removal sucks: This version has an issue where all your instants are creature removal, so against control and combo decks, you side out most of your instants. This problem is usually aleviated by playing manamorphose and bringing in stubborn denial, but I dont play blue and don't like manamorphose. So I usually keep in 2 tarfire against everything to keep delirium online. I usually just tarfire myself, or discard it to Faithless Looting. I am also changing 1 abrupt decay to a Kolaghan's command, so I can leave that in.
5. Dismember was too taxing on the life, so I changed it to terminate. Terminate was better for me. If there is a rise in green creature decks, I would go back to dismeber, but Terminate is better for now.
6. There were a lot of situations that I could have won if I had a Ghor-Clan Rampager in the deck to traverse for. So I cut the TBR in the board for a Ghor-Clan. It was a solid change. I don't have it junking up my main, but bring it in when I want it.
7. I struggled against Affinity. I was 1-2 against it, and the match where I won, the pilot was awful. So I added an extra Ancient grudge in the board, and changed an abrupt decay to a Kolaghan's OCmmand main. Here's my updated list:
Let me know if you have any questions or comments.