1. My opponent attack with Glorybringer and exert to my Glorybringer
Since glory only target a non-dragon, can my opponent change the target to my other creature?
2. My opponent has 8 land and cast Approach of the second sun tapping all his mana, i see him tapout i thought he don't have any mana left and cast Censor . Then my opponent count his land again and untap 1 since approach only cost 7 and pay for the censor. Is it alright? What is the infraction and how to handle this in competitive and reguler?
- Registered User
Member for 1 year and 9 days
Last active Sun, Feb, 4 2018 10:10:35
- 0 Followers
- 36 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 21, 2017Errua posted a message on The difference between dies and put into graveyardWow that's explain a lotPosted in: Magic Rulings
Oct 21, 2017Posted in: Magic RulingsQuote from Mystic_X »1. Yes, that happens frequently. For this reason, cards like Chaos Warp are quite staple-worthy and often superior to cards which destroy or exile.
2. Your commander should always be in same type and color sleeve as the rest of the deck in preparation for such an eventuality. Similarly, if some cards are double-sleeved, all should be, and only having an oversized commander card without a regular sized copy is also insufficient.
3. No, because it's exiled face down, so you never get to know what it was in order to potentially apply the replacement effect which means you're out of luck until the card changes zones.
Thanks for the quick reply!
4. If my opponent cast my commander that got exiled with Gonti, Lord of Luxury , is it count as changing zone?
Oct 21, 2017Errua posted a message on The difference between dies and put into graveyard1. If i control Blood Artist and 3 token, then my opponent castPosted in: Magic Rulings
Fumigate , My blood artist will trigger 4 times
2. If i control The Gitrog Monster , and my opponent cast
Decimate targeting my Gitrog and my land, the gitrog last ability won't trigger
Based on CR
700.4. The term dies means “is put into a graveyard from the battlefield.”
the only difference that i found between "is put into a graveyard from the battlefield" and "put into your graveyard from anywhere" is that the second one can be from anywhere
can someone explain me why the first scenario trigger 4 times but the second scenario didn't trigger at all?
Oct 21, 2017Hi!Posted in: Magic Rulings
1. Is it legal to have my commander in library? (of course not at beginning of the game, but with some effect like Chaos Warp )
2. If it's legal, what if my commander is in different sleeve?
3. If it's legal, if my opponent cast Gonti, Lord of Luxury targeting me, and my opponent exiled my commander (which is in library) with Gonti, Lord of Luxury ETB, can i move it to command zone?
Sep 24, 2017Ok, so i need to see how many times the number of destroy was usedPosted in: Magic Rulings
What about Decree of Annihilation ?
My friends said that we exile them in order. So if i control kitesail freebooter with an exiled card. The kitesail freebooter will be exiled first then the card exiled with it will return to the hand and the hand will be exiled due to decree of annihilation order
Is that correct even thought decree of annihilation only use 'exile' once or all the exile happen at the same times?
Sep 13, 2017HiPosted in: Magic Rulings
I want to ask if i embalm Vizier of Many Faces and copy for example Thraben Inspector , does the embalm token has no cmc or copy the thraben cmc?
I got confused because Vizier of Many Faces said that the token has no mana cost.
Sep 8, 2017If i use The Scarab God ability to 'eternalize' a creature from a graveyard, then my opponent use Disallow to counter it, does the creature get exiled?Posted in: Magic Rulings
I think not because [Cost] : [Effect], and exile a creature count as effect, not the cost and it's different with eternalize because eternalize exile the creature as cost. I just want a clarification, Thanks!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.