Quote from Roggers666 »hello,
1)do you feel that dampening sphere is good enough in the SB? I've never included them, since the storm matchup is good and I believe ceremonius rejection is more important to have in the sideboard then the spheres.
2) I don't think adding search for azcanta is that good. You already have enchantments on turn 2 and they are way superior I believe. Also you kinda want to draw some creatures/finishers with faeries and search for azcanta can't get those.
3) thinking about adding 1 infernal reckoning to my SB too.
4) Sword of fire and ice in the maindeck? I have one sword of light and shadow in the sideboard too. Where I think this card is great because you replenish the life you lose Bitterblossom, also getting a creature back each turn (you can use your snapcasters/spellstutters each turn to chumpblock something which feels just as good as drawing a card).
5) I agree with having 4 bitterblossoms in the maindeck, collective brutality is a good way of getting rid of multiples (so is mistbind clique). Turn 2 bitterblossom against a control deck is just funny.
6) I really like the liliana's maindeck. Sure there are a lot of decks that they get sideboarded out. But they are the best removal spells against creature swarm decks. And since there are no damnations maindeck I really need them against elves and abzan company decks and such. They never feel completely useless since they rebuy your counterspells/snapcasters
7) I'm a big fan of 1 nimble obstructionist in the sideboard if you keep having trouble against tron. The versatility of the card is great. Can keep opponent of tron with expedition map, ignores the trigger from oblivion stone, is a 3/1 beater when you want to go aggro on them instead.
I'll address each point, and good post!
1) Absolutely worth having sphere in the SB. Faeries is disruptive enough to make use of how much sphere delays tron and storm.
2) I'm not a fan of Search in this deck either, Unless you're going for a Tasigur/Angler finish, you're better off without it.
3) Infernal Reckoning definitely looks like the real deal for dealing with colorless threats.
4) I actually run Sword of War and Peace alongside Feast and Famine in my main. Fire and Ice is also pretty good, it gives the deck two angles that it can put to good use.
5) I agree with your reasoning on having four BB in the deck.
6) LotV and/or LtLH are both great in the main, they do a lot for you in a lot of matchups. I like having Ashiok in the SB for certain matchups, specifically humans.
7) Nimble is great, but the times are few and far between when you'll be able to use it against an Expedition Map. You'd more likely use it to stop an Ulamog trigger, Valakut trigger, or something along those lines.