Assume you control Xorn and Academy Manufactor. Then:
1. Here, if you would create a Clue token, only the Academy Manufactor effect applies, but once the effect replaces that with creaturing a Clue token, a Food token, and a Treasure token, the Xorn effect kicks in so that an additional Treasure token is creatured.
2. Here, if you would create a Treasure token, both Academy Manufactor's and Xorn's effects apply here. You can choose either—
- to apply the Xorn effect first, so that in the end you create two Clue tokens, two Food tokens, and two Treasure tokens, or
- to apply the Academy Manufactor effect first, so that in the end you create one Clue token, one Food token, and two Treasure tokens
3. No. In general, a replacement effect has only one opportunity to affect a given event or any modified events that replace it (C.R. 614.5).