Then we cut to the Top 8.
1) Rounds will have ~5 days for completion.
2) Use deckcodes to check your opponent.
3) No shows will be dropped.
4) Save gamelogs/IM logs/PMs in the event of a game dispute(print screen if necessary).
a) Don't try to bully your opponent. You do that, you'll be dropped and barred from the next tournament.
b) If you try to edit logs or screen shots, you may be permanently barred(more likely than not).
5) Tournament thread is for match round results and contact difficulties.
a) Yes, idle chatter about your round is ok, so long as you are not giving away your opponent's tech.
b) For contact difficulties posts, keep it short. I don't want to hear how you were on for 9 hours and they never replied and you couldn't play because of<<insert dramatic tragedy here>>, because then the other person is going to counter...and the thread turns into a giant mess. Kapeesh?