- Surprised to see that Stormblood Berserker stayed over Kargan Intimidator. We've found the flexibility of the intimadator to be quite useful.
- Very surprised to see Wishclaw Talisman still kicking around! This is one I may need to give a second look. I thought it was mostly there to be cute with blink effects like Aminatou, but given that it has still stuck around even in this slimmer list, I have to ask if there is something more to it than that I have been missing.
- Also interesting to see Magus of the Order make the cut at the smaller size. I guess that means that card has really been working out for you - another I should take a second look at!
- Thrun, the Last Troll over either of Nightpack Ambusher or Master of the Wild Hunt is sad, but it makes sense to me given the goals you've stated for this rebalancing.
- No more Mirari's Wake! Very sad - I get it though; I've been thinking about cutting this one myself lately. I feel it is getting harder to justify even though its another one of my favorite cards for old time's sake.
- I notice you kept Abrupt Decay over Assassin's Trophy. Do you generally like decay more? I went the other way myself and would be interested in hearing the reasoning behind that choice!
- I assume there is a method to the madness of which guilds got Talismans and which got Signets? As someone who switched over to the Talismans wholesale once Modern Horizons dropped and hasn't looked back, I'm eager to hear what you have to say on this as well.
- As rantipole pointed out, it's notable (and I will say jokingly say admirable!) that you have kept so much of the guild fixing lands. You are currently running one more each at 450 than I am running in my 540 cube... and my heart tells me I should be running more fixing. It's just so hard to find the cuts.
- What's more interesting to me about the land section is the lack of so many of the manlands! As someone who was a proponent of them for awhile I am surprised to see them mostly gone. Do you simply feel that the etb tapped lands are too slow for today's manabases to be worth it, or is there another reason that they have gone by the wayside here I am missing?
This is definitely a big change, and hopefully it is an exciting one for you and your playgroup. I look forward to seeing how this smaller 450 list evolves from here on out.