I have some questions regarding this soft which seems very interesting.
- it seems when you are setting up the soft for the first time you have to download the mtg database. I do not understand why not to set up first own deck or own collection.
- my collection is a simple excel file: 1st column = card name, 2nd column = set code / optional columns: quantity, quality, languages...
why csv import function does not yet exist whereas copy/past seems integrate such possibilities.
- is it possible to add set or additional card to MTG database through this soft? or is the MTG database frozen and depends on the updates provided by you?
- are there differences btw managing a deck and a collection? if yes could you please give few words about them?
thank you in advance.
By the way, nice work.
- Registered User
Member for 6 years, 6 months, and 13 days
Last active Sun, May, 2 2021 12:37:28
- 0 Followers
- 5 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 3, 2021Hello, very good software to extract spoiler from scryfall. I would like to report an issue. When I extract data including token cards, exporting spoiler for mws cannot be selected. It would be nice to correct this.Posted in: Third Party Products
Dec 13, 2019Hi, just a question: I am looking for salvat 2005 edition (on scryfall PSAL) but I do not find it. Only PHUK on gatherer extractor which gathers only 60 cards over the 740 released in france or spain and available in scryfall. How to extract them to have a mws file with gatherer extractor?Posted in: Third Party Products
Sep 21, 2019It is weird: I have just tried to export it this time with the option "exclude token" in extracted data and reset the database.Posted in: Third Party Products
This time it works fine but the tokens are not included in my MWS text file.
Is it possible to correct this bug in a further release?
Sep 21, 2019Hi, good job for the gatherer extractor.Posted in: Third Party Products
Just to report a bug:
I have downloaded the edition Guilds of Ravnica ("download all data") and when I try to export it ==> File ==> Export ==> Magic Worksation Spoiler is unselectable.
Is there something to do?
Thank you for your answer.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.