Quote from The Lord of Tresserhorn »Well, Teferi is unlikely as it is a Planeswalker that can be your Commander, which is exceptional and tied to a theme. Baby Jace is even more unlikely as it is a flip card and it's very rare to just print one of those (Nicol Bolas, the Ravager being the one counterexample I can think of).
Quote from Ryperior74 »https://mobile.twitter.com/TappyToeClaws/status/1158755095187795969
this needed a reprint big time
Quote from schweinefett »Quote from illakunsaa »I'm pretty sure the ban criteria is a joke. Sol ring has hit all criteria for years and it's still legal.
• Cause severe resource imbalances (i'd severely debate the qualifier severe)
• Allow players to win out of nowhere (not by itself)
• Prevent players from contributing to the game in a meaningful way. (it's not a hoser)
• Cause other players to feel they must play certain cards, even though they are also problematic. (yes; though on any given game, there's usually some number of other artefacts i'd rather be stealing)
• Are very difficult for other players to interact with, especially if doing so requires dedicated, narrow responses when deck-building. (every colour can deal with artefacts - though mana abilities can't be interacted with easily)
• Interact poorly with the multiplayer nature of the format or the specific rules of Commander. (not really?)
• Lead to repetitive game play. (sol ring does this, but in the same way that basic island does.)
Quote from illakunsaa »I'm pretty sure the ban criteria is a joke. Sol ring has hit all criteria for years and it's still legal.
Quote from molster »Nice account you got there. It would be a shame if something would happen to it.