- arena feels more like a green ability than red, but maybe something like it that also taps for red....? pirates and dinos both are into combat...
- bazaar of baghdad variant that also taps for red feels more likely for red rummage flavor? but the trigger ability for enchantment tieing to that doesn't seem to match flavor of Ixalan and what red is doing.
- perhaps a color swapped lake of the dead in red even??? though i think the green cradle and the lost vale are plenty of rampy dfc lands.
- so...valakut the molten pinnacle damage dealing land? i think thats my top pick. matches the flavor the most. BOOM! though ramunap ruins feels similar...
- BONUS: where's my land that can trigger enrage every turn? maybe the red DFC will do that somehow...
i also like the idea of a cycle of dual lands that transform from very cheap artifacts easy to flip. fetchlands with no shuffling? yes please. something like:
3 cost artifact
when ETB, target creature you control may explore
costs 1 less if you control a mountain
costs 1 less if you control a forest
t, pay 1 life: transform into a Taiga
i suspect this is still too good as it bypasses the land drop and is too akin to a rampant growth for all colors...hmmm