- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 3 months, and 25 days
Last active Thu, Mar, 15 2018 05:10:50
- 0 Followers
- 122 Total Posts
- 8 Thanks
Jan 23, 2018Hi alfindeol!Posted in: Multiplayer Commander Decklists
Do you still play the deck?
What is your opinion of Greenseeker?
In mid and late game it can dump lands for later recursion and fill your hand with lands to throw at your opponents.
I worked myself through the eighteen pages of the thread and have a couple of questions.
- Your list on Tappedout seems to be last updated on 09/16/2017 - ist that your latest version of the deck?
- I know that you don't play Seismic Assault and/or Land's Edge. Since their effect is similar to Borborygmos Enraged's, are they not good enough as a redundancy? For example if Borborygmos Enraged's commander tax is already too high to cast him again?
- Why aren't you running Desert of the Fervent and Desert of the Indomitable? Cycling lands are too good with Life from the Loam.
- Why did you cut Scapeshift? It is a decent wincon with Titania, Protector of Argoth / Omnath, Locus of Rage / Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle.
- Do you feel that you have enough board interaction/board control? I think that I will have to include a lot more of these because of my meta.
- You have played different versions of Borborygmos Enraged. Do you think the land toolbox version is the strongest? What are strong alternative versions? Land destruction? Non-basic land hate?
Jan 17, 2018Posted in: Multiplayer Commander DecklistsQuote from rogerandover »Hi!
I've played a fair bit with fungi myself, and i beg to differ on Thelon being the best commander for fungi...
Or you could play Atraxa, Praetors' Voice as your commander and have Thelon of Havenwood AND Vorel of the Hull Clade.
White also brings some goodies in Pallid Mycoderm and Anointed Procession.
Dec 1, 2017MightyPox posted a message on In Light of it being winter, anyone else wanting to see snow lands again?I would really like to see snow-lands and snow-mechanics again!Posted in: Magic General
But that should definitely corrspond to the plane.
Nov 29, 2017Hi kamikaziechameleon!Posted in: Commander (EDH)
I have played an Omnath, Locus of Mana deck for a long time.
The most popular builds in my opinion are a token strategy or a one-big-mana-turn strategy.
I play the latter.
It is basically:
- ramp a lot
- find a mana doubler
- find card draw
- (hopefully) end the game with one turn in which you have access to A LOT of mana
Finishers in my deck are:
- Genesis Wave
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Haste (Concordant Crossroads or Akroma's Memorial)
- Squall Line
Card draw is crucial in the deck but a bit hard to find in mono green.
- Sylvan Library
- Life's Legacy
- Lifeblood Hydra
- Momentous Fall
- Greater Good
- Mind's Eye
- Soul's Majesty
- Garruk, Primal Hunter
- Soul of the Harvest
- Regal Force
- Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
If you are interested in the token strategy you should take a look at the Omnath primer here in the forum.
Oct 26, 2017Hi Manite!Posted in: Multiplayer Commander Decklists
Have you considered Polluted Bonds? It is a great drain card.
Dread is a No Mercy-like card.
If you rely on your creatures Athreos, God of Passage is a good way to either get them back if removed or further drain your opponents' life.
Oct 16, 2017Hi ChazA4!Posted in: Multiplayer Commander Decklists
When I ran a zombie deck (with Lord of Tresserhorn as commander) my opponents groaned each time I played Call to the Grave.
Also: do you find yourself blocking often with your creatures? If not you can replace Rage Reflection with Berserkers' Onslaught.
Aug 13, 2017Posted in: Commander (EDH)Quote from GoblinsOfParadis »I am hoping for a Fungus deck.
Hey GoblinsOfParadis - my thoughts exactly:
Aug 13, 2017MightyPox posted a message on [[Competitive]] Lord of Tresserhorn - Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do!Hi Outcryqq!Posted in: Multiplayer Commander Decklists
I have been following this thread for a while now and I am wondering how often do you play your commander and what creatures do you normally sacrifice?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.