In one game right now.
- Registered User
Member for 9 years, 1 month, and 21 days
Last active Wed, Sep, 24 2014 18:07:54
- 1 Follower
- 719 Total Posts
- 10 Thanks
Sep 1, 2013Molkhun posted a message on Empire of Astarte – Signups [Closed; replacements and spectators still very welcome]Posted in: Old Sign-ups
Sep 1, 2013Posted in: Avatar & Sig Shop Archive
"Any dream is a robust harvest.
Still, I prefer the timeworn dreams,
Heavy with import,
That haunt the obsessive mind."
Welcome to Timeworn Art.
I'm Ghosting, the artist here. I predominantly make avatars and banners, but I can make almost anything, so feel free to request something unusual if you'd like it. I specialise in transparencies, single art banners, and out of the ordinary borders.
When making a request, please take into consideration I have a life, so I might not always be as timely as you'd like me to be. For now, I'm not going to put a limit on how many people can request at time, but just be courteous and don't ask a million times if I've made your banner yet or what the progress of your banner is; if you make a request, your banner will be made, unless I say otherwise.
Finally, I require you to credit me, so don't forget to do so. A simple thanks to Ghosting of Timeworn Art for the banner, a link to this thread, or anything like that will do, just make sure you put some sort of credit in your signature.
With all of that out of the way, I hope you guys will like my work, I'm looking forward to the requests.
See below for some examples of my work.
Sep 1, 2013Posted in: Weekly Contest
Welcome to the Weekly Contest! If you have any questions or comments regarding the rules, please take them to the Rules Discussion. If you'd like to suggest a theme for next week's contest, please do so in the Suggestion Box. If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to send a PM to me, ExpiredRascals, or ISBPathfinder.
Just like last week, this is a pretty simple week. The task at hand is to create a banner using art from a favourite card of yours. You may do whatever you'd like with your avatar and banner as long as they both include art from one of your favourite cards.
Entries must be submitted before the thread for next week's contest is posted on Monday, September 9th, 2013.
- A new contest and a poll for the old contest is posted every Monday (give or take a few due to timezones).
- You may not vote for your own entry.
- Gimmick accounts cannot submit entries.
- You may not post just to list the people you voted for; you must provide some additional content, such as your reasoning for voting as such.
- You may send in entries until the poll is up.
- Once you have posted an entry, you may only make minor changes to it. All such minor changes must be okayed by a contest moderator.
- Entries that don't fit the theme are not allowed, unless allowed by the moderator.
- All entries should be made in full by the submitter. This includes resizing
- Your entry can only consist of one banner/avatar/wallpaper, unless otherwise specified. No rotating banners, no sets.
- All entries have to be created for the contest; you cannot submit something you made for some other purpose.
- All art must be cited. For card art, simple card tags will do, otherwise please provide the artist's name and a link to the art. Please note whenever any of this information is unavailable or if you used original pieces.
- You may use non-magic art as long as the contest doesn't say otherwise.
- If you have any question about whether your entry falls within the rules, please PM one of the moderators about it before posting the banner.
- Every week that ends in zero, we'll have a wallpaper contest.
- Every other week will be either an avatar contest, a banner contest, or both.
- Avatars must be between 50x50 and 100x100 pixels.
- Avatars may be animated.
- Avatars must be usable as a forum avatar. This means that they should be less than 40KB in filesize.
- Sig submissions cannot be larger than 600x100 or 450x150. They can be no smaller than 300x50 or 225x75. Given the theme, the sizes can vary.
- Banners cannot be animated unless the theme states otherwise.
- Animated banners cannot have a file size greater than 500 KB.
- Wallpapers must be between 800x600 and 1280x1024 pixels; no smaller or bigger.
- Wallpapers cannot have animation.
- Trophies will be awarded for every three contests a participant wins.
Sep 1, 2013Posted in: Weekly Contest
Welcome to the poll for the Weekly Contest! Members may vote for the entrant they feel did the best job this week. If you entered the contest, please remember to vote, as it is required. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me, ExpiredRascals, or ISBPathfinder.
The theme for this week was:
Due to this being the first week in a while the contest has been run, we're going to start things off pretty simply with a black and white theme. You're free to go in whatever direction you'd like with the theme as long as your avatar and banner are strictly black and white (no colours).
- Members who participated in the weekly contest must vote in order for their submission to be considered. You may not vote for yourself, and if you do not vote, your submission will be removed from consideration. If this offence is repeated, a ban from the weekly contest may be put in place.
- It would also be nice if you could explain your votes in a short post. Again, this is not required, but would be nice.
- Gimmick accounts cannot vote, this unfairly swings the vote and can lead to your main account getting banned from participating in further weeks.
- Soliciting yourself is not allowed. That includes threads that directly ask for a vote as well as signatures with "please vote for me". I do not want to censor the topics of clan-threads or the like, but blatant attempts to manipulate the polls are not acceptable. This rule is not directed against posts that suggest voting in the contest in general, though. A violation of this rule will result in a ban from the contest - if a contestant has done it, he/she may no longer enter, if another member has done it all votes that obviously have been caused by that advertising will be removed.
Sep 1, 2013Molkhun posted a message on [Basic Game] [#78] TMNT Mafia - Game Over TOWN WIN!!!Posted in: MafiaQuote from LnGrrrRVote UsaSatSui
Obviously the name of a Foot Clan member!
LnGrrrR is clearly the scummiest username here, come on.
Sep 1, 2013Posted in: Weekly ContestQuote from pet snakeWell, I wasn't really gunna submit anything cause normally I don't like anything I make enough to actually want to show it to anyone else, but I see that you're making a sincere attempt at restarting the weekly contest. I'll participate till we either get it back up and running or fizzle out again.
By the way, that avatar's amazing, I'm in love with it. Good job.
(Slight personal bias because I love all of Miyazaki's works.)
Sep 1, 2013Molkhun posted a message on [Basic Game] [#78] TMNT Mafia - Game Over TOWN WIN!!!Vote Setarcos for having the least amount of posts among players in this game.Posted in: Mafia
Sep 1, 2013Overall, it looks really good; nice work!Posted in: Random Requests & Critiques
My main issue with the piece is that the "h" in "happens" is unnecessarily capitalised. If you fixed that, and maybe made the banner a transparency instead of just text on a white background (unless you prefer the white background), I think it could be even cooler.
What did you use to make it? Photoshop? GIMP?
Aug 31, 2013Molkhun posted a message on [PCQ Game] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia - Endgame: A New Power in TerminaGood luck, town.Posted in: Mafia
Aug 30, 2013Posted in: MafiaQuote from ExpiredRascalsGhosting, the problem is that you actually telegraphed your role to the scum team on Day 1. Like, I ****ed up with my claim and claimed a known CC-able role because we already had you pegged as the doc.
Should I have stood out more, then?
Aug 30, 2013A mixture of laughter and sadness from reading the spectator chat; honestly, it was really funny, but it sucks realising how poorly I played.Posted in: Mafia
I feel the need to explain a few things.
I protected parinoid because I had a very strong town read on him and figured scum wouldn't target Jey; they assumed we had a doctor and I was sure of that, so they'd rather target someone they know they could actually kill, thus making it unnecessary for me to protect Jey.
I intentionally tried to play poorly enough for scum to keep me alive, but town enough for town to not ever actually lynch me.
Me saying we should parinoid on the last day was just to see reactions to make sure I was right in lynching Arian, then I just went and found the Iso thing to hopefully make his lynch more obvious because it wasn't catching on fast enough and I was relatively confident he was scum.
Me not CCing doctor was in case we were wrong in Arian so I wouldn't die at night. I assumed parinoid would die, I'd protect Jey, then we'd just lynch Zionite. Ari turned up scum though, so that was unnecessary.
Me typing Ari instead of Arianrhod wasn't to try to repeat the voet thing from House, obviously that didn't work out, I had and have no plans of repeating it, it was just because it's so much easier than typing out his full username.
Aug 30, 2013Posted in: MafiaQuote from JeY kQuote from Ghostingto Jey, forgot about that one.
You did an awesome job.
I was so mad early D1 for Iso trying to get me killed in an almost vicious sense. Iso and I are BFFs outside mafia and like... This game made me a bit unsettled and that's what originated my suspicion on him - and then his arguments made zero effing sense. Especially after I 180'd on Karn and he didn't give half a flying fornication.
so I shot him~ I haven't let him live it down yet =)
Thanks Ghosting. Thank you for helping me lynch ER and your push on Arianrhod.
ER would've been lynched regardless because I would've just CCed if my push on him didn't work, but thank you.
I'm surprised how quickly scum figured out I was the doctor, I guess I should've been posting more? I assumed laying low would've been the best method, but in retrospect, it looks like it hurt more than it helped?
Aug 30, 2013Molkhun posted a message on [#78] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia Signups CLOSED/in, only in one game right now.Posted in: Old Sign-ups
How would I go about getting a mentor?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.