@KJ: that was a joke.
I was spinning my brain on which teams couldn’t exist with not hammering those wagons and realised there weren’t any that don’t include me and thought that was funny.
- Registered User
Member for 7 years, 1 month, and 1 day
Last active Sat, Mar, 23 2019 15:17:06
- 1 Follower
- 7,871 Total Posts
- 56 Thanks
Mar 23, 2019@KJ: Osie is acting strange toDay and I’m getting doubts.Posted in: Mafia
His casual voting in lylo is weird, but so is Lngr’s. I know one of them HAS to be scum. Maybe it’s both? But would both scum out themselves by voting carelessly in Lylo?
They’re too experienced for that, right? This could lead into a chain lynch of both.
I think I’m talking myself into a KJ + Osie or Lngr team now. Leaning KJ/Lngr for Osie’s D1.
I’m also still fairly certain that KJ believing he would die with the desperado shooting him was a slip.
I need more time to think though. My worldview was pretty much destroyed with Cantrip’s flip and Anak confirmed. I also still need to do that reread.
The good thing is I am almost confirmed town now.
If I was scum with KJ, we would’ve hammered Lngr with Osie’s current vote.
If I was scum with Osie, we would’ve hammered KJ with Lngr’s current vote.
If only KJ would vote Osie now, I can prove I’m town
The sad thing is that only combo’s with me in it are getting cleared here.
Lngr needs to get in here and claim so we can get the Night mechanics into the thought process.
Mar 22, 2019Posted in: MafiaQuote from osieorb18 »Honestly, I'm pretty sold on that scumteam. If Rhand is scum, he's successfully fooled me into solidly townreading him.
But this post came after your realisation?
Mar 22, 2019But you voted KJ off the bat too.Posted in: Mafia
It seems like you’re not afraid of voting in lylo at all?
Why is Rhand + KJ not an option in your world view?
And why put KJ above me in your claim order if you’re leaning me?
I’m going to reread and focus on interactions between Osie / KJ / Lngr to see if there’s a team that can be excluded there.
Mar 22, 2019Ok so Anak is town. I wonder who Cantrip bodyguarded. Shadow maybe, he was at the top of the last T/S he gave.Posted in: Mafia
It could also be me, Lngr or Osie as that was his town block.
We should’ve done the same thing we did for desperado for the bodyguard :/
I am ok with the claim order and let’s get that started.
@Osie and Lngr: why are you voting so fast in lylo?
Mar 19, 2019Yesterday was tough. We got up at 5am to get our flight and faces a 2,5 hour delay and then flew for 11 hours.Posted in: Mafia
But we arrived and I’m now on honeymoon
I still think we should no lynch. I need to think about my target toNight though. I feel like the scumteam almost has to be either KJ / Anak or Cantrip / Anak, so maybe Anak is a better target than KJ.
But KJ behaviourally just feels the worst.
Mar 17, 2019I had a very busy day today and fly to Mexico tomorrow. I won’t disappear completely, but my activity level will drop.Posted in: Mafia
@Osie: Is KJ town because of your Cantrip read or are there other reasons?
@Lngr: I guess we have a language issue. You never really answered my question about outing that gambit. That’s why I kept rephrasing it.
Mar 16, 2019Maybe we should all post a T/S with the desperado target on the bottom.Posted in: Mafia
Lngr (Moved down from lean town because of recent posts. I think his T/S will help to sort him out)
Anak (Still no read on him)
Cantrip (I felt better after first seeing his catch up post, but I have reread it thoroughly and have some issues with it. See below.)
KJ (even though I have big issues with Cantrip, I am more confident in the KJ read and would use my Desperado shot on him)
I cut out the irrelevant parts of Cantrip’s posts and cut it in pieces to keep this readable.
Quote from Cantripmancer »
• Am I wrong in believing that thinking about worst case situations pre-game and bringing them up is well within your scum wheelhouse?
• ...and I apparently didn't read any of your posts after 15? I actually didn't have any questions or concerns with your other posts, which is odd enough that now I'm thinking I need to read your iso. But I've made everyone wait too long already, and I've got other projects to catch up on, so I'll do that next opportunity.
Cantrip says he needs to iso Shadow and clearly thinks he might be scum, but in his T/S at the bottom, he turns up as highest town read, while he calls some other people town:
• Your point that Osie's unlikely to be scum for the miller claim is a good one, and I feel like you're town for it unless specifically scum with Osie.
• I like your train of thought in 52. Doesn't sound like the kind of corner case thinking that would come from scum trying to shade Osie. Unless you're specifically scum with Osie and this is a planned gambit (which I think is unlikely), this puts you at townlean for me.
• Your 83 feels very open and townie.
Also, compare the Shadow read to the Anak read:
• How do I not have any other questions for you? I apparently need to iso you, too.
They are almost identical and yet Shadow becomes the top town read in the T/S while Anak gets dumped right above his top scum read.
Then there’s his stance on Osie:
• Re: your 101, I can't help but tinfoil the possibility that you're on the scum team, there's a claim vig, you know the miller/framer card isn't in play (or one of you is the framer), and your 101 is designed to set up a scenario where the claim vig doesn't shoot N1 to "confirm" you/suggest that there's no claim vig, regular NK occurs, single mislynch D2 + NK OR Claim Vig seals the deal.
He calls it a tinfoil, but Osie does end up on the bottom of his townpile.
I think this could be scum!Cantrip trying to get us to abandon the strong town read of Osie that everyone seems to share.
The T/S for reference:
Right now I'm at:
I'll reassess after I get some responses.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.