Quote from Squirrely »All these cuts seem perfectly reasonable to me.
- You could consider cutting Flinthoof Boar instead of Kird Ape (your cube has more 2-drops than it has 1-drops), but both are defendable.
- Spider is good, great even, but you really need that Witness. If anything, I'd consider cutting a 6-drop if you want to keep Penumbra Spider, and I don't think you need all of Deglamer, Beast Within and Naturalize in green. I would cut at least one of them for Conclave Naturalists, personally, and probably another to keep the Penumbra.
- I've cut Opportunity myself, and I think it's the right call especially because you also have Mirror Match. Both usually go into the same deck and I think Mirror Match is better and more fun.
About your wishlist:
- I don't think the Genju's and the Embodiments are better than similar options you already have in your cube. We just cut the last ones of those, actually, and I have 520 cards.
- Don't cut Acolyte of the Inferno, it's great. Cut Thopter Engineer instead if you want to cut a 3-drop. Kiln Fiend if you want to cut a 2.
- I like Ulamog's Crusher better than Bane of Bala Ged because it's harder to deal with.
Quote from n00b1n8R »How is a foil Booster Tutor $16???
Who wants a foil booster tutor????
Quote from Squirrely »White: Consul's Lieutenant, Path to Exile, Pianna, Nomad Captain (if you allow online unccomons), Ghostly Prison (if you don't mind it), otherwise maybe Town Gossipmonger as a third (or another 2/1 for W) or Nyx-Fleece Ram if you want something more defensive?
Blue: Merfolk Looter, Welkin Tern, Tandem Lookout
Black: Dauthi Marauder, Sarcomancy
Red: Young Pyromancer, Flametongue Kavu, Goblin Bombardment
Green: Duskwatch Recruiter, Experiment One, Utopia Sprawl
Colorless cards I think you should consider: City of Brass, Gemstone Mine