*** EDIT ***** Decided on Rogues for now. Decklist is below. Thx for the awesome input guys!
- Is "Standard" same as "Type 2"?
- I am wanting to dip my toes back into Standard.
- Looking for a Budget deck/decklist/suggestions
- Interested in Mono Black/ or Black/Blue maybe even Mono Blue
- I know a budget deck is never going to run the table! I just want a deck so I can start playing against people again at this gaming store I found. Lol. If I walked in with the only deck I currently own (Steel Necro!) I dont think anyone would play with an old timer like myself.
Probably looking to spend around $100-$150. Just want to jump back into Type 2 and I guess not get destroyed. I am an experienced player but of course would have to learn some of the new abilities and features and stuff.
Cycling loks interesting, that could work.....going to do some more research and am open to more suggestions. I will probably pass on mono red just b/c I never have played it much thats all
MTGGoldfish usually has some cool ideas for budget decks. I made a $30 boros Heroic deck back when the original Theros was in Standard, and it won about half the games I played. Really good considering many were $100+ decks. It was a MTGGoldfish brew.
Alternatively, look for a tier 1 deck that's a bunch of commons and uncommons, and trade out the expensive cards for not-so-expensive cards. Just make sure the deck doesn't rely on those cards you traded out.
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Life is a joke. Yours, mine, everyone's."
—Tyrion Lannister, A Dance with Dragons