Credit is due to xpolosp0rtx for the main combo of the deck, however some elements of it were not included to diversify answers and alternate win conditions.
What is Pauper Commander?
1. Same rules as Commander.
2. Commander is an uncommon. It can be any uncommon, not just a legend.
3. Rest of deck must be common in a non-Magic Online (the online exclusive Masters Editions come to mind) printing!
To be strong a Pauper Commander deck must use or have an answer to the 'Four Pillars':
1. Fireball and variants - Red and black have them, be able to survive it.
2. Capsize- Banned in some places, you need to be able to disrupt the buyback.
3. Pestilence and its variants - board sweepers, be ready.
4. Alabaster Potion and variants - Lifegain, the opposite of Fireball, reusable effects also count.
04/12/2013 Walker of the Grove -> Voyaging Satyr - This is to make combo more consistent.
Feedback would be fun, I intend to try this deck once I fill the last ten proxies and Zameck is one of the more popular second generation guildmages.
You have some good choices there, I might make the combo a bit more tutorable, but I was vexed on value of some undying, although the 2/2 ones do have some merrit as threats. I'll post what I end up using, but did you ver find counterspells may have helped? when playing blue I just have to use them.
Undying is good in this format. Undying with the general choice: busted. Your creature dies once and it gets a counter. You chump block again and you pay two to remove the counter and draw a card. Your creature leaves w/o a counter and comes back with a counter. Unkillable blocker that draws cards.
Counterspells are always good. Especially the ones that Draw a card: excludescatter arcbone to ash The decision to run counter light was a meta decision. Bounce from banishing knack and capsize is strong enough to disrupt guilderbairn combo and aggro threats are pretty weak in this format; multiplayer. If they attack me then they themselves are wide open to an attack. Adding counters to every creature this deck plays also makes every creature formidable. Cards like sprout swarm and acorn harvest can chump all day too. (and undying)
I am running scatter arc and fuel for the cause. I mostly save them for my opponents win condition spells from knowing my local meta. Voltron generals : whispersilk cloak, ect...