The normal stuff will follow soon, but this is my most played pauper deck and the one I took ages to post up, I hope you like it, it's got a lot of fun shenanigans involving moving auras and counters.
What is Pauper Commander?[/B]
1. Same rules as Commander.
2. Commander is an uncommon. It can be any uncommon, not just a legend.
3. Rest of deck must be common in a non-Magic Online (the online exclusive [B]Masters Editions[/B] come to mind) printing!
[B]To be strong a Pauper Commander deck must use or have an answer to the 'Four Pillars':[/B]
1. Fireball and variants - Red and black have them, be able to survive it.
2. Capsize- Banned in some places, you need to be able to disrupt the buyback.
3. Pestilence and its variants - board sweepers, be ready.
4. Alabaster Potion and variants - Lifegain, the opposite of Fireball, reusable effects also count.
Note: I am aware of the infinite mana generation and storm combo, but feel the storm combo is too vulnerable in my local area and not needed here and the infinite mana does not have too many ways to profit with this particular general compared to Zameck Guildmage.
17/06/2013 Repeal -> Into the Roil - A friend recommend this change as it will almost always be cheaper and there is a non-card auction if unable to pay full cost with card. Both serve same purpose, so both could be run, but I agree the cheaper spell is better.
Modern Masters Moldervine Cloak - Being able to reuse this at such low cost makes this similar to Rancor, but arguably stronger. Perilous Research - Card draw is import and this allows a creature that is already dying to be used for benefit, or even a weak mana ramp creature that is no longer needed. - Removed, but is still very strong. Walker of the Grove - As an uncommon this was very playable and the "leaves play" Reveillark style trigger allows there to be some tricks with it besides getting the 3/3 beast when it dies.
Of all my pauper Commander decks, this one has lost least, as in never and in one on one it's not too bad either. I am interested in comments and feedback though.