Golgari are very strong colours in normal Commander, but in pauper their power level is lower due to the absence of many helpful triggers. To make a powerful and resilient deck without cards such as Pernicious Deed or common Grave Pact synergies, we need to make our own combinations with less powerful cards and generate card or board advantage. To achieve this I've chosen a route that supports the Commander, Golgari Guildmage. Creatures were chosen that could die more than once, generate an effect on death or die for an affect. This means that creatures with Persist can be supported in several ways and become legitimate beaters, as well as suriving Pestilence or being able to knock it out of one creature is keeping it alive and something like Undead Executioner dies. The deck utilises Pestilence too, as well as the typical finisher Ulamog's Crusher, while Stream of Life allows one to play longer while aggressively using the board clear strategy. Since we're not playing blue, we instead have many removal spells to assist us.
The overarching synergy of the deck should lead you to victory and I hope you have fun playing it.
What is Pauper Commander?
1. Same rules as Commander.
2. Commander is an uncommon. It can be any uncommon, not just a legend.
3. Rest of deck must be common in a non-Magic Online(Masters Editions come to mind) printing!
To be strong a Pauper Commander deck must use or have an answer to the 'Four Pillars':
1. Fireball and variants - Red and black have them, be able to survive it.
2. Capsize - Banned in some places, you need to be able to disrupt the buyback.
3. Pestilence and its variants - board sweepers, be ready.
4. Alabaster Potion and variants - Lifegain, the opposite of Fireball.
New Inclusions Magic 2013 Murder - Similar cost as Rend Flesh, but with fewer downsides. Ranger's Path - The newest version of Skyshroud's Claim. I like redundancy in Commander and this really helps ramp up and extract lands from deck to improve draws.
I've made a few updates to this too, I seemingly have almost no Murders, so I will be getting two more cards for this and it is up to date. I will consider scavenge in future, but current goal of deck is not based on it.