Arahbo, Roar of the World, the Avatar, is in search of his lost love. It’s been rumored that his beloved Kaldra has been trapped within ancient artifacts and those too have been separated by distance and time. Arahbo has enlisted his army of cats of all kinds to take up the search and perhaps one day he will see her once again. (granted while technically Kaldra isn’t of the ‘cat’ creature type and will not trigger many of the cat triggers, she is a ‘avatar’ creature type – the only other in the deck from Arahbo.)
Suggestions, comments, and criticism is always welcome!!
All my decks try to adhere to these guidelines:
1) Be able to win.
2) Be mostly true to a flavor and a theme.
3) Be good against one or multiple opponents.
5) Be fun to pilot or to play against and interactive.
6) Have multiple paths to victory.
7) Have lots of cool interactions and synergy.
8) Play out differently every game to keep it fun over a long time.
9) Be streamlined and fast to play without excessive upkeep, time-consuming play or overcomplicated boardstates.
10) Integrate the Commanders abilities into the strategy at least a little, but be able to win without ever playing the commander.
The number in front of the card will denote CMC of the creature/spell.
Our meta plays with 40 life totals and no general damage.