Suggestions, comments, and criticism is always welcome!!
All my decks try to adhere to these guidelines:
1) Be able to win.
2) Be mostly true to a flavor and a theme.
3) Be good against one or multiple opponents.
5) Be fun to pilot or to play against and interactive.
6) Have multiple paths to victory.
7) Have lots of cool interactions and synergy.
8) Play out differently every game to keep it fun over a long time.
9) Be streamlined and fast to play without excessive upkeep, time-consuming play or overcomplicated boardstates.
10) Integrate the Commanders abilities into the strategy at least a little, but be able to win without ever playing the commander.
The number in front of the card will denote CMC of the creature/spell.
Our meta plays with 40 life totals and no general damage.
I personally like Crop Rotation and Skyshroud Claim in this deck. The former doesn't ramp but it gets you a land and a card at Instant Timing. The latter is pay 4 mana, get 2 cards, 2 life, and 2 untapped lands so that is pretty good too. I do think 43 lands is too many since you should be drawing a bunch of cards already. Loading up on lands seems to make sense, but it arguably makes you flood out more since you are still capped at land drops.
Speaking of land drops, Azusa, Lost but Seeking, Exploration, and Wayward Swordtooth seem like good ways to use the lands you are bound to draw to keep fueling your turn. Kruphix, God of Horizons gives you no max hand size and let's you store up mana. This can help store up mana to then just drop in Helix Pinnacle and get it pretty high right away. Tishana, Voice of Thunder draws you even more cards and again gives you no max hand size. Windfall can be good to make your Psychosis Crawler better and give a way to draw more cards just when you need to ditch your hand. Tishana helps with Crawler too.