Welcome all! Kestia, the Cultivator is the General that should have been released at the head of the C18 Adaptive Enchantment. This build consists of a bestow/aura/enchantment theme. Deck rides tall creatures into the opponents and has lots of enchantment fun - aimed for kitchen table play.
I welcome any comments and suggestions.
All my decks try to adhere to these guidelines:
1) Be able to win.
2) Be mostly true to a flavor and a theme.
3) Be good against one or multiple opponents.
5) Be fun to pilot or to play against and interactive.
6) Have multiple paths to victory.
7) Have lots of cool interactions and synergy.
8) Play out differently every game to keep it fun over a long time.
9) Be streamlined and fast to play without excessive upkeep, time-consuming play or overcomplicated boardstates.
10) Integrate the Commanders abilities into the strategy at least a little, but be able to win without ever playing the commander.
The number in front of the card will denote CMC of the creature/spell.
Our meta plays with 40 life totals and no general damage.