Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer! Wow. When this card was spoiled, I didn't quite believe Wizards would print this kind of card. First, it's combat ability effect all types of tokens - not just creature tokens; huge versatility there. Second, the tokens are changed permanently - not just until end of turn. I LOVE it.
Adding to the fun, I've themed this deck around an elite core of Artificers - gotta be on the 'in-club' to cast the 'cool' spells. Goal of the game is to pop out some tokens in the early game. Wiggle out a large token in the mid-game. And eliminate the need to have an end game.
All my decks try to adhere to these guidelines:
1) Be able to win.
2) Be mostly true to a flavor and a theme.
3) Be good against one or multiple opponents.
5) Be fun to pilot or to play against and interactive.
6) Have multiple paths to victory.
7) Have lots of cool interactions and synergy.
8) Play out differently every game to keep it fun over a long time.
9) Be streamlined and fast to play without excessive upkeep, time-consuming play or overcomplicated boardstates.
10) Integrate the Commanders abilities into the strategy at least a little, but be able to win without ever playing the commander.
The number in front of the card will denote CMC of the creature/spell.
Our meta plays with 40 life totals and no general damage.