I've been running Lazav, Dimir Mastermind in my On-Hit Mimeoplasm deck for a while now - and I love the card! SO much so, that I'm going to swap out Generals, and re-tool my On-Hit deck around Lazav instead.
The premise of this build will be the same:
1. Put cool creatures into my opponents graveyard
2. Become a copy of the best one.
3. Profit and Repeat.
The build is meant to be friendly and light, though I'm always happy to receive suggestions, comments, and questions to spice things up.
All my decks try to adhere to these guidelines:
1) Be able to win.
2) Be mostly true to a flavor and a theme.
3) Be good against one or multiple opponents.
5) Be fun to pilot or to play against and interactive.
6) Have multiple paths to victory.
7) Have lots of cool interactions and synergy.
8) Play out differently every game to keep it fun over a long time.
9) Be streamlined and fast to play without excessive upkeep, time-consuming play or overcomplicated board states.
10) Integrate the Commanders abilities into the strategy at least a little, but be able to win without ever playing the commander.
The number in front of the card will denote CMC of the creature/spell.
Our meta plays with 40 life totals and no general damage.