Saproling Tribal just became fungier! Slimefoot, the Stowaway is everything saproling tribal wants in a Commander. While it doesn't have the sac outlet in the same way Ghave, Guru of Spores has, Slimefoot has a win-con and sustain built within.
This deck will likely not be very competitive, but the friendly, fungi, tribal playstyle is what I'm after for some good kitchen-table Commander. Compounding the difficultly, I am attempting to complete this build without any mass boardwipes and without any infinite combos. The idea is to completely give myself over to the saproling - relying on them to provide constant and overwhelming pressure.
Suggestions, comments, and questions are always welcome.
All my decks try to adhere to these guidelines:
1) Be able to win.
2) Be mostly true to a flavor and a theme.
3) Be good against one or multiple opponents.
5) Be fun to pilot or to play against and interactive.
6) Have multiple paths to victory.
7) Have lots of cool interactions and synergy.
8) Play out differently every game to keep it fun over a long time.
9) Be streamlined and fast to play without excessive upkeep, time-consuming play or overcomplicated boardstates.
10) Integrate the Commanders abilities into the strategy at least a little, but be able to win without ever playing the commander.
The number in front of the card will denote CMC of the creature/spell.
Our meta plays with 40 life totals and no general damage.