Timely. With the release on Dominaria, Darigaaz Reincarnated is perfect for the RGB dragon tribal I was hoping to create. While Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund would also have it's obvious benefits, Darigaaz is the more budget option I very grateful to see.
It's somewhat sad to see Atarka, World Render moved to the 99. He packed a brutal punch - which acted as a double-edged sword. I struggled to retain enough board position to swing with Atarka out...because if I did, it usually meant game. With Darigaaz Reincarnated, I'm hoping to smooth that pressure out a bit.
I call the deck: Darigaaz'z Dragons
Would love to hear from the community on ways I can further push this theme. Comments, suggestions, and criticisms are always welcome.
All my decks try to adhere to these guidelines:
1) Be able to win.
2) Be mostly true to a flavor and a theme.
3) Be good against one or multiple opponents.
5) Be fun to pilot or to play against and interactive.
6) Have multiple paths to victory.
7) Have lots of cool interactions and synergy.
8) Play out differently every game to keep it fun over a long time.
9) Be streamlined and fast to play without excessive upkeep, time-consuming play or overcomplicated boardstates.
10) Integrate the Commanders abilities into the strategy at least a little, but be able to win without ever playing the commander.
The number in front of the card will denote CMC of the creature/spell.