- why no Vedalken Orrery or Yeva, Nature's Herald? Both of those seem super helpful. Right now the deck can do very little on opponent's turns. I would consider turning Desert Twister into Scour from Existence for that reason. And if you can cast creatures at instant speed, Rhonas' Monument will get that much better.
- Fog should be Moment's Peace or Constant Mists or maybe Snag or Tangle... it's not hard to do better than Fog unless you're really married to that 1cc cost
- How helpful is Squall Line, and how do you use it? I feel like it's probably a finisher or something that closes the game after they thought that wrath stabilized them, but not the 40 dmg to everyone kind of thing it might be in other decks? also it's an instant (I think it's under sorceries on your list)
- if it's off flavor that's all good, but I'd suggest Emrakul, the Promised End and Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger and maybe even Kozilek, Butcher of Truth. You have enough ramp to play them, they have brutal cast triggers, and you have the tools to recycle those triggers with Temur Sabertooth and Invasive Species. You can even tutor Emrakul, the Promised End (the best of the three, IMHO) with Mwonvuli Beast Tracker.
- you could probably include more utility lands, especially as you're running Crop Rotation and Sylvan Scrying; right now all they get is Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, which is strong, but you could have a whole toolbox here for very little cost in terms of deck space. Glacial Chasm might not be that good here since you want to attack, but Maze of Ith can buy you time, and even just stuff like Temple of the False God and High Market can be helpful. If you swap Fog for Constant Mists, consider adding Drownyard Temple. Also a cute thing to do is put in the Dark Depths/Thespian's Stage combo since they're both decent on their own, and bonus points if you throw in a few snow forests and run Into the North Wink
- Where is Genesis? This guy is one of the best reasons to run green, if you ask me, and in any ETB based deck he's amazing. Extra good with High Market. And on the topic of recursion, what do you think of Regrowth? too small an effect, especially given you already have Eternal Witness? Maybe wildest Dreams? I just get worried that I'll draw Creeping Renaissance right when I want to recur a non-permanent; that's what kept happening to me when I tested it (but then, I run more non-permanents than you).
- How do you feel about Scavenging Ooze? A decent grave-hate card but perhaps doesn't do enough, and you already have Loaming Shaman, which has a much stronger immediate effect (though less beatdown)
- As for cuts, you could probably drop Wild Wanderer? You have this effect in spades already. Archetype of Endurance also, he seems good but there's probably more game-winning things you can do with 8 mana, and he dies to wraths. Architect of the Untamed also feels real slow to me, but then I'm on the outside looking in.
- Farhaven Elf could be turned into Yavimaya Dryad pretty easily, and who knows, you might win off forestwalk damage one day (though maybe a 2/1 throws off your Wild Pair math?)
- Aetherwind Basker is so badass and I love it
- How has Stingerfling Spider been performing? I love that it's green creature removal, but I worry that it might be too narrow. It would definitely catch people by surprise though
Tempting Licid would make a good addition I think. It let's you "sacrifice" one of your cheap etb mana dorks to ensure your heavy hitters get through, and if you happen to be able to enchant Rhonas the Indomitable with it... good times.
Since you ramp into so much forests, would that Great Oak Guardian not look better as Kalonian Twingrove? And maybe there's a place for Dungrove Elder in there?
Not sure what that Goblin Charbelcher is doing in there, perhaps a Pokedex would be better?
If you have it, that Gaea's Touch really wants to be Exploration
I can second Squall Line as a good card to play. Nobody expects a green deck to finish with direct damage. It's like the Spanish Inquisition.
Quote from toctheyounger77 »Snip
It's like a green Rhystic Study on steroids.
Predator Flagship seems better suited for your needs. Kills any creature for 7 mana, and can give your own creatures flying to boot.
Quote from toctheyounger77 »Fair enough. I think if Yeva, Nature's Herald were to be here, it would become central to the deck, and in that case I might as well lead with her. Not having a great degree of interaction during others' turns certainly isn't detracting from hitting lands, keeping a full grip and being a viable threat.
Quote from toctheyounger77 »The answer to both of those questions (as well as Woodfall Primus, Cloudstone Curio, and Fierce Empath) is that I don't have copies. It's frustrating, the cards might be cheap enough but that doesn't necessarily mean they're always easier to find.
Quote from Rumpy5897 »You took out Nissa's Pilgrimage but kept Kodama's Reach. Jus' sayin'.
TL;DR: She is good without actively having to go all in on her.
I don't know where you live, but in Europe Magiccardmarket.eu is the way to go and in the US I believe Cardkingdom.com is relatively cheap. Just mailorder what you need, all the cards we discussed so far are $1-$2 cards.