Quote from OCPunisherThis isn't Lorwyn/Shadowmoor Standard. People play Titans and Dragons and Eldrazi (oh my).
Quote from NoNeedToBragoBoutIt »Here are my 22 Cents
2. Joraga Treespeaker is an Investment of 5GGGGGG before your Elves can generate GG Mana each - if the weren't able to in the first place before. Karametra's Acolyte could be a great replacement and is a druid!
I agree that karametra's acolyte belongs in here, but not over treespeaker. Treespeaker you add one counter and that's it. The upper level isn't necessary. She's called the green sol ring for a reason. I would run acolyte over bloomtender. You're a two color deck and therefore cannot go infinite with the infinite equipment you do have, but Karametra's acolyte can most assuredly do so.
3. I'd put in Cryptolith Rite for Heritage Druid, as it's harder to remove and not as conditional, same goes for Birchlore Rangers.
I think you should leave these guys as is. If you don't have a haste outlet, they don't require it. Birchlore is also a no-haste required source of red mana for a critical elfball. Cryptolith Rite is most excellent in tokens
7. I'm not a big fan of Essence Warden and Wellwisher. Yes, as an early hit you can rake up loads of life points. But is it worth it? You're playing Elfball and normally sit on the side that drains life, so not a big need to gain life.
I also would leave these guys in, especially wellwisher. You do play a lot of untappers, and I would play all of the ones mentioned below that are elf specific.
8. Seeker of Skybreak is an okay untap outlet, but i prefer Wirewood Symbiote, Quirion Ranger and Scryb Ranger. As they can untap each turn, not only once between untapping. Instill Energy has the same flaw of "only" untapping once during your turn. Plus, Wirewood Symbiote is great tool to have spells fizzle, by returning your important Elves to your hand.
Seeker gets nuts with a most of the equipment onboard, likely an extra copy of whatever huge mana elf you have available (my favorite equipment for this is lightning greaves). I probably wouldn't run scryb ranger, though, or the instill energy.
11. I prefer Glissa Sunseeker over Nullmage Shepherd. Might be that the Shepherd is more flexibe and can be used the turn it hits the board, but tapping 4 Elves is hefty and it won't work by itself. If you got untap possibilites Glissa Sunseeker is superior.
Nullmage shepherd hits more, unfortunately. I think it's the better choice here, personally.
if you liked some of these, maybe checkout the Ezuri, Renegade Leader deck in my signature, which is full of cards you could play.
Quote from weltkrieg »Effective card draw should most assuredly include regal force and lead the stampede. It's true that lead the stampede only gets creatures, but you do run an awful lot of them!
Quote from GFireflyE »So far I see the following under the axe:
Forest (33 land was too many)