Quote from VashBismarkI like the deck concept you have going here - I like Gisela structured around her benefits to burn spells and direct damage. I have a few comments regarding your list:
1. I don't see many methods for you to draw more with this deck, which I find concerning from my experiences with RW decks. I would try to make some room for some card enablers like Anvil of Bogardan or Staff of Nin to add a little bit more of draw besides the spell based ones you already use.
2. Since you're going Gisela, is there a reason you do not have Heartless Hidetsugu in your deck? With Gisela in play, you will one-shot any of your opponents that have an even-number life total or put them at one life if they have an odd-number life total.
3. I feel like your creature count is a little low to justify Warstorm Surge. A lot of your creatures are also small in power, so I wouldn't think this card would contribute much during late game. Purphoros, God of the Forge also falls into this same issue from my end. He probably could do 4 damage sometimes, but he feels against your overall strategy. If you really like him, I would include at least a Siege-Gang Commander to allow more procs and also extra burn by sacrificing the tokens away.
4. I honestly don't see a strong reason to include Isochron Scepter in your deck. Besides needing to being lucky enough to draw into it and an instant in your hand, you only have 12 instants that could pair onto it and some of those instants would be a weak to pair onto it (Firestorm being the worst of all). If it was in my play group, the scepter would be destroyed after the first use most likely so you'd effectively get two-for-one'd.
5. Similar to the above point, Commander/EDH has always been a game about cards needing to scale. Obviously, Gisela helps, but I find the cheap burns that only do damage - Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lightning Strike, Searing Spear, and Volcanic Hammer - to be very weak on their own. I would definitely go the more X damage route with Comet Storm, Fireball, or Chain Reaction to get a lot more bang for the mana commitments. If you want instant speed abilities still, Soul's Fire is way stronger in damage potential than some of those burns you use so I would find a home for it.
6. You already commented on the copy effects, but since you run so much burn I would argue Increasing Vengeance is absolutely worth it. With the flashback, you can get some crazy damage output.
I am sure I have more things to comment on, but I figure I'd start with this lengthy post
Quote from GoldenCapitalist »I notice the deck runs a lot of high value artifacts to ensure that Gisela can be cast and recast if need be. How do you recover from mass artifact destruction? Would you run Scrap Mastery?
Quote from GoldenCapitalist »How you do you keep up the mana for keep re-casting Gisela? When I used to have a Gisela deck, my biggest problem was always that I'd cast her, and she'd immediately die. Getting to 7, then 9, then 11 mana in RW is hard.
Quote from GoldenCapitalist »It's actually a very cool concept! Have you considered running more wheels, such as Wheel of Fortune or Magus of the Wheel? I know red white are definitely colors that are lacking in draw, so I usually try to run wheels where I can if I'm playing Boros.
Quote from cyberium_neo »What do you think about Amonkhet cards, such as Insult // Injury?
Quote from Forgotten One »Amonkhet brings a few new cards to the mix that I am interested in for this deck:
Harsh Mentor - The fact that it only hits opponents, and it shocks them for every Fetchland, Sensei's Divining Top activation, and any other non-mana activated ability makes this a very consistent and cheap source of repetitive damage.
Insult//Injury - Insult is on-theme as a damage doubler, and Injury is at least passable at 4 mana. I'm not sold on its long-term viability, but it seems interesting enough to try.
Hazoret the Fervent - 3-mana Shock isn't great, but it hits all opponents and is attached to a 5/4 Indestructible Hasty God once I get nearly hellbent. Seems interesting enough to at least test.
Oracle's Vault - Of all the various card-draw artifacts, this one is rather intriguing. I think that of all the places that might want/need card draw, this looks like the most promising place for a card like this.
Throne of the God-Pharaoh - I'm not sure I'm running enough creatures for this, but free recurring damage sources are always welcome.