So after updating all of my other decks I had a few decent cards laying around and I had the U/B Ninja Planechase deck still intact so I decided let's see if can put a semi-decent U/B together, I skipped Lorywn and all sets after until the new Mirrodin then I started getting back in, so if any cards in those sets that are under $5 would work in this deck please let me know or if you think something would work that is not listed please let me know......
I will be testing this tonight against my other decks......
1/24/13 ** UPDATES TO DECK **
- Island, + Rogue's Passage, just give me another way to make a creature unbloackable which helps to Ninjutsu.
- Propaganda, + Dire Undercurrents, I was not aware this card existed and Propaganda was not really do much being the only attacking tax I had.
- Dissipation Field, + Rhystic Study. I needed more card draw and this seemed like a nice upgrade for the need.
- Leyline of Anticipation, + Exquisite Blood, with all the bounicng going on + Vela in play this seemed much better then playing other spells at instant speed.
- Champion's Helm, + Curse of Death's Hold, I have a Rhys and Ghave player in my group and this cards makes there life miserable.
- Cancel, + Lim-Dul's Vault, with only 3 counters in the deck I never seemed to have one when I really needed so this let's me find the two I have left.
- Dissipate, + Blustersquall, like above so I went with a 4 mana instant that basically lets me Ninjutsu at will providing it resolves.
- Latch Seeker, + Dauthi Horror another Shadow guy and there a few white shadow guys running around in my group.
- Scythe Specter, + Wydwen, the Biting Gale, Just a better creature that works well with Vela leaves play ability.
- Dimir Cutpurse, Oona, Queen of the Fae, Another flyer that can mess with the top deck tutors and produces more flyers.
- Guard Gomazoa, + Decree of Pain just overall better card does so many thing to keep my opponents in check.
- Wash Out, + Exsanguinate, Just better finisher and with Coffers out and can get ugly.
7/15/16 (Many changes to the deck)
After getting more cards since my last update, I just updated the deck list. I need to remove Coffers as I slimmed down on swamps.