While this looks good on paper (as a Voltron, enchantments and angels deck) it isnt as explosive as I planned in generating mana even with 36 lands (used to have a Rafiq deck with 32 and it worked good thanks to green), this leads to have slow games, even A friend’s Sigarda (with higher mana cost) looks faster.
Any suggestions to improve? So far it has worked, not as I expected, but it does have a chance because of consistent turn 2/3 Jenara and that it often manages to remove commanders with darksteel mutation type cards, buying precious time for Jenara to develop.
Some key topics:
* Big mana auras are not a great bet with Jenara. She brings her own power, all you need to do is make mana. Use stuff that doesn't fall of when she dies.
* The aura package I used was really strong (rancor, spirit loop, aspect, gift, bear umbra and one with nature). The only one that falls of when she dies is One with nature, but it usually generated a lot of random ramp.
* I didn't have it in this build but later on I played Teferi's Veil which is the sweetest piece of Jenara tech ever. She retains her counters and dodges sweepers. Very strong, borderline autoinclude.
* The new Satyr Enchanter is probably worth playing, as is Rhystic Study and Mystic Remora
* I would try to get some pillow forty stuff in there, even if just Propaganda. They go a long way toward preventing getting alpha struck.
* hate cards like stony silence are very good (mostly)
Lol, I just saw this was duel commander so -- well,wraths I guess are less of a thing Take it for what you will but maybe still some useful tech in there.