so I've been brewing this Thrasios Toggo list for the last weeks and while it's maybe not the strongest cEDH deck, it certainly is a lot of fun. Toggo is surprisingly good at establishing board control with his rocks. From mana dorks to small wincon creatures like Hermit Druid to Tymna to even Thassa's Oracle (when there are no other blue cards around), this guy can handle a lot of threats. And throwing rocks is fun!
The deck aims to push the game into the mid / late game, establish a superior board with all the value that Toggo and Thrasios create and then try to turn that into a win. Creature density is quite high to support the rocks. The main wincons are either infinite turns or infinite mana + Thrasios. Before we get to infinite turns, those extra turn spells are of course great to put out extra lands, get more plainswalker activations, throw more rocks, etc
There are a few combos for infinite turns:
1) Mystic Sanctuary + bounce (Trade Routes or Mina and Denn) + any extra turn spell
2) Mystic Sanctuary + sac outlet (Dust Bowl, Elvish Reclaimer or Strip Mine + Extra land drop) + Crucible or Excavator + any extra turn spell
3) Mystic Sanctuary + sac outlet + Wrenn and Six or Life from the Loam + any extra turn spell
4) Walk the Aeons + Crucible or Excavator or Life from the Loam + 2 extra land drops (Azusa or Exploration + Mina and Denn)
5) Walk the Aeons + Crucible or Excavator + 1 extra land drop + Mystic Sanctuary
6) Wrenn and Six emblem + Life from the Loam or Wrenn and Six + any extra turn spell
7) Crucible or Excavator + bounce (Mina and Denn or Trade Routes) + Bala Ged Recovery + any extra turn spell
The infinite mana combos are Basalt Monolith and either Rings of Brighthearth or Kinnan. Rings are also great even without the Basalt Monolith to copy fetchlands, Strip Mine activations, plainswalker abilities or even just rock throws.
Hope you like the deck, any help or comment is appreciated.