I’d personally brew around with kodama and the new sakashima to get two triggers whenever something enters the battlefield.
With that said, things I’d look for include:
1. Cards that reduce their own cost like Ghalta, Avatar of Growth, or The Great Henge (imagine slamming down henge for 3 with kodama out and playing a free 7- or 8-drop.
2. Cards with Flash. Playing venser and tacking on a reclamation sage is good stuff.
3. Self-Bounce to keep the engine going. Temur Sabertooth, Crystal Wand, Erratic Portal, cloudstone curio... all of them will repeatedly let you reuse your value cards.
4. Card draw engines (library, rhystic, guardian project, etc).
5. Copying spells to take advantage of sakashima’s text. Getting multiple copies of Kodama with rite of replication is a bit evil.
Sorry for lack of tags. On a phone and don’t have a ton of time.