Anyway, I'm sticking with my vote on Proph for now.
1) Holding onto my earlier stance that his "Poppin Bottles Theory" post was too tryhard.
2) He has emphasized one too many times that he's not familiar with the flavor (see more below).
3) He seems to be asking a lot of softball questions, and I haven't seen much follow-up.
4) He is doing a fair amount of sucking up to the long-time vets (ZDS, CC mostly)
5) Weird interactions with Grape on multiple levels. His defense of me and the posting gimmick was... odd?... especially since no one has been listening to Grape. Also, I found it curious he asked if he had ever seen scum!Grape, when Grape was scum in the most recent game Proph hosted.
Other players of note:
1. ZDS - didn't love his RVS vote on Grape (which actually looked serious to me), he's been over-zealous in explaining/defending his "gutsy" classification of Rodemy's early posts, way too early vanilla claim, seems to be way too wrapped up in flavor (Proph is going out of his way to ignore stuff like this by saying he's "unfamiliar"). I played in a game with scum!ZDS several years ago (Gatecrash), but his old account must have been deleted because his posts no longer exist in that thread and I'm a little miffed I can't do any comparisons.
2. Jackrito - more or less /barning Vaimes here. Also, his use of the word "gutsy" in reference to Rodemy in 92 pings just a bit, and his defense of Proph in 174 is bad (but my read on Proph could be clouding my judgment there).
3. Grapefruit - Weird interactions with Proph, poorly articulated defense of Highroller on page 2 (Vaimes hit him with a good question in 90). I may be personally biased on this though since he tried pushing me D1 for bad reasons in Modern when he was scum and I was town, and a little bit of that is mirrored here (namely downplaying the read as "weak").
4. Silver - I've only played with him once, but he seems really low presence compared to when he was town in Seasons. That's kinda all I have to say, though.
Joe Terry almost makes the list because of the RVS self-vote and the super weird Trump stuff, but he has one specific post that is making me hesitant that I'm not going to talk about right now for reasons.
Everyone else is just there, except for Highroller and Vaimes. Highroller is putting in work that I don't believe scum does on D1 and when I read his posts on ZDS, I firmly believe that *he* believes what he is saying. Vaimes has some mind-meld, but he's also reminding me of Modern where he was kind of a high-activity goofball with jokes, but would nail the occasional hard-hitting question. @Vaimes, I wish you would articulate what you're seeing in Axelrod, though.
Rod, ZDS, Silver, and Proph are all town. Grape is scum getting an early we're-totally-scumbuddies interaction with Proph. Axel hemming and hawing over a supposed townslip is an act. The third wolf hasn't posted yet.