Also, you have most of the images I need. I'm still looking for Conspiracy, and Duel Decks after the 12th.
We're working on it ... the site was delayed several editions, and we are reorganizing and putting the "new" links.I work with all languages, you can calculate the tremendous work that it gives us. So I'll just ask for a little more patience ... we are working hard so that by the end of the month it is updated with the missing editions.
Duel Decks - Izzet vs. Golgari is in the masterbase as DDJ but on the images page as IVG, so the images folder needs to be renamed for MWS to recognize it.
I have a user who was placed on hand to review all image packs (in all languages) and he already warned me about some similar problems in other packs (issue acronym). This will be the last thing we will arrange, because we have to do reupload of each problematic packs.
I'm putting it off for a while, because the idea for the coming months is widely update the acronyms editions (both in the database and in the images of packs), adopting the standard three letter and, if possible, the official acronyms of Wizards.
Anyway, you can always report problems with packs, as well as help in the corrections to come in the coming months! ;-)
Tks for reporting, see you anytime!
Glad you're aware of those issues. I understand you're busy.
I don't need the database with flavortext, because the images have it. Just saying I've tried the without-flavortext version and haven't tested the flavortext version.
Users could rename the folder of images after downloading it. I want to point that out. It would be nice if you upload a renamed version, but yes, that isn't critical.
Most of the images I had were missing artist credit/flavortext/reminder text, or had typos. Maybe someone had put them together from spoilers. Some of them had flavortext in British English, and while spelled correctly for that, it indicates that they were translated from a foreign-language spoiler. I forget where I got them from, so I'm not sure whose mistake I'm fixing. I got correct ones from MagicCards.info.
sh winetricks corefonts [Make sure that the 'winetricks' section of the command is refferring to the directory where the script as actually located]
Download the MWS executable like usual, just open it with WINE.
Then do the same thing with the executable that installs the card database.
Then run Magic Workstation. (Applications/WINE/Programs/Magic Workstation/Magic Workstation)
It works pretty much like native Windows until you actually get a game started (connect to server and join works like normal)
You can still play, but it's choppy/slow. Disconnections also seem more frequent. (Even though I'm only a few feet away from the router, that may be partially blame-able on the laptop's WiFi as opposed to the Windows desktop's hardwired Internet connection. Eventually, I may get the laptop on a hardwired connection, see if that helps.)
Also, the cards and card pictures are readable, but are upside down.
Sometimes, the game's keyboard shortcuts don't work; I haven't noticed any shortcuts that are *consistent* failures