Quote from greymon90210 »Scry is evergreen now...anyone considering the possibility that they just reprint the 10 temples?
Quote from Yamahako »Legendary Island Forest
When ~is to put in a graveyard from play add UG (or similar) to your mana pool
;-) If you want to have the Legendary aspect be interesting.
Since this is the last core set ever - I'm predicting some really amazing new dual lands to go out with a bang. I will be highly surprised if they aren't at least partial land types like:
Land - Forest
(Tap: G to your mana pool)
Tap: add U to your mana pool, ~ deals 1 damage to you.
Quote from tchntm43 »They should just print a cycle like this:
<some name for a R/G land>
T: Add R or G to your mana pool.
Some people have complained about this idea before, but here is my take on these lands.
1. They can't be fetched, so they have no effect on Vintage or Legacy.
2. They see some play in Modern, but not overwhelmingly since, again, they can't be fetched. They might replace filter/check lands here, but see #5.
3. They are good in Standard for their run.
4. I'm not even sure you'd want to play a full set of 4 since you risk drawing multiples in your opening hand and that's not a good thing.
5. Obviously desirable for EDH.
Quote from theMarc »PSA to everyone who keeps forgetting about the Reserved List:
You're on a website dedicated to talking about MtG. You're only a few keystrokes away from finding out what cards are on the Reserved List. You're also only a few keystrokes away from finding out why some cards on the Reserved List got foil printings in FtV, as Judge promos, or whatnot, as well as why that won't happen again. Stop doing this.