So Rootha is like Uyo, Silent Prophet, except probably better 95% of the time and in the remaining 5% it's Uyo doing something infinite. Not that Rootha can't go infinite too - just go Rootha + Dramatic Reversal + Aether Vial on 3 + at least 2 mana out of mana rocks. At 2 it's infinite ETB/Magecraft triggers, at 3+ it's infinite mana too. Not broken or anything but I'm sure will happen at least once in an EDH table. Really like her, she'll be fun.
Also, seconding what Silvos said. Spectacle Mage has amazing art. Could also see some play in some Izzet spellslinger decks, because even a bad extra copy of Goblin Electromancer is still good in Izzet spellslinger.
It took me too long to notice the college watermarks. Yay!
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Quote from Conuly »
Heck, every day I wake up, I don't go out and kill people - and I'm rewarded by not having legions of enemies! Amazing how that works.
Although ninjas are experts of camouflage and concealment, they are actually horrible liars. This means that no matter where you are, you can shout out, “Are there any ninjas here?” and if there’s a ninja within earshot, he’ll be compelled to respond.